By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT Sport: Sony Are Idiots

This makes me really sad, first reviews also say it lacks single player content and feels like a proloque, oh well I pre ordered it and I have a stable network.

still, GT isn't what it was since the PS2 Era but I hope this game improved over time, im sure it will

Twitter @CyberMalistix

Around the Network

They better patch the hell out of it.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Boutros said:
Most mismanaged franchise ever after Sonic.

Funny, since in both you gotta go fast...

...to the bargin bin.

So a great game with amazing gameplay marred by a lack of single player content and DRM.

This is Titanfall IMO.

I wonder why Sony only does such risky and nonsensical things with their biggest franchise, they really are testing its popularity to the limit.

For me initially this game was a buy, when I saw it didn't have much single player content it became a no buy, the recent demo impressions made it a buy again, though a wait for sale kind of buy, but only now did I realise you have to stay connected. I hate to say this seeing how good it looks and those sweet new VGT cars but I'll never buy this game.

Shaunodon said:
Boutros said:

Funny, since in both you gotta go fast...

...to the bargin bin.

Every big company has mismanaged franchises. I'm still pissed off that Microsoft hasn't released a proper fable game. However, I think Sony is the worse handling franchises because GT was my favorite racing simulator (liked it a lot more than Forza until GT5). Also, they destroyed Socom which was my favorite third person shooter during the ps2 generation.

Around the Network
Boutros said:

Fallout? Mass Effect? Dragon Age? Call of Duty? HALO? 

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Boutros said:

No at all lol

You've just gained like 100+ respect points in my eyes, man. Not everyone who loves a company is willing to call them out on their BS. Kudos, man (edit: You too, Turkish).

I haven't played Gran Turismo since GT3 on PS2 so this doesn't really effect me but, as an owner of NBA 2K on the Switch, I'm not too fond of the trend of games not giving you credit for playing offline. I hope this trend dies a horrible death. This is right up there with Forza loot crates when it comes to bad ideas fucking up good games.

Boutros said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

No at all lol

Sorry.. I don't know what that means lol.

d21lewis said:
You've just gained like 100+ respect points in my eyes, man. Not everyone who loves a company is willing to call them out on their BS. Kudos, man.

^^^yep. I was surprised to see who created the thread too