Phantom 0 0%

Cerberus 0 0%

Asylum Demon 16 13.11%

Vanguard 3 2.46%

Others 26 21.31%

Total:122
SegataSanshiro said:
GOWTLOZ said:

So you do lack knowledge, since you haven't played these games which are all revered for their boss fights. I've played Nier Automata and Metal Gear Rising throughout and their first bosses are decent nothing more. So I'm in a better position to compare them rather than your one sided view.

You asked peoples opinion and now you are being an ass about it. Just stop dude. If you don't like it then don't ask. Sorry for comitting such  a crime as not having the same tastes as you. Please arrest me. I stand by what I said. Don't like it? That's your problem kid. I been gaming much longer than you been alive kid. No one has played every game ever but I do know I have played far more than you. I have played a few dozen series you never heard of nor played. I could argue I do know more. This topic is not a pissing contest however. It was asking an opinion. You have a petty issue because it's not on your  poll. Get over it. Fucking millenials I swear.

Around the Network
SegataSanshiro said:
GOWTLOZ said:

So you do lack knowledge, since you haven't played these games which are all revered for their boss fights. I've played Nier Automata and Metal Gear Rising throughout and their first bosses are decent nothing more. So I'm in a better position to compare them rather than your one sided view.

You asked peoples opinion and now you are being an ass about it. Just stop dude. If you don't like it then don't ask. Sorry for comitting such  a crime as not having the same tastes as you. Please arrest me. I stand by what I said. Don't like it? That's your problem kid. I been gaming much longer than you been alive kid. No one has played every game ever but I do know I have played far more than you. I have played a few dozen series you never heard of nor played. I could argue I do know more. This topic is not a pissing contest however. It was asking an opinion. You have a petty issue because it's not on your  poll. Get over it. Fucking millenials I swear.

Calling me a kid doesn't make you look cool. Stop trying so hard. "I've played far more than you" xD You don't even know what games I've played dude, do you pull out "facts" like that out of your ass? xD

You have been gaming since 1995? If so, then your lack of knowledge on video games is appalling.

I called you out because you stated your opinion as an indisputable fact. Its not. Platinum is no undisputed king of anything, they barely survive. What king is always on the verge of bankruptcy? Yeah, pretty sure they are a King of nothing really, they are only one flop away from being shut down.

I like them tbh but I can't stand this worship of Platinum, their games have a ton of problems.

Last edited by GOWTLOZ - on 22 November 2017

GOWTLOZ said:
DonFerrari said:

So you were the imprecise one =] gotcha.

The game opens with you seeing the battle of the Titan against the boss so even though there is a tutorial before you face the boss yourself, it is part of the opening sequence.

Opening usually refers to the first level of the game, not the first minute. If that were the case the choices here would be far more limited and many of the bosses in the poll wouldn't even be there.

MTZehvor said:

I don't think this is even up for debate. It's Metal Gear Ray from MGR: Revengeance, and it's not particularly close.

Looking at the comments here, it looks like this is a VERY debatable topic and you're losing this debate as you're the only one who mentions Metal Gear Ray :)

now that you put it this way

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

I have no idea who most of the poll options are ..anyway collossi # 1 in shadow of colossus(do they have names?)

SegataSanshiro said:
GOWTLOZ said:

Well, he is right.  You have absolutely no business calling something "undisputed" when plenty of people dispute that point already and you haven't even played half the games people are mentioning.  That does look more than a bit silly.