By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - New Trailer/ Advert for Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus - If you are a nazi, GTFO

its sad how the leftists try to make this propaganda stick even with a game with actual nazies. its wolfenstein, it has nothing to do with politics, at least it shouldnt. Its usually the first thing a lefty jumps to when insulted with facts.

With that being said, and more on topic I am not offended, I feel you have a right to be an asshole if you want. People give too much power to words. I liked the last 2 games they have done and they have done excellent work and I look forward to trying this out.

Plus how offended could I be at stupid things when I am about to dive into a southpark game? :P relax folks and enjoy video games and dont shit the bed with modern politics.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
Lovely.

Ofcourse there's a Russian. Imagine the amount of self-hatred you have to posess to side with people who consider you a subhuman. I live in Eastern Europe and the amount of frustrated nazi losers here is staggering.

Fantastic! Now I will buy this game on the Switch. Stellar marketing.

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

PEEPer0nni said:
OTBWY said:
Lovely.

Ofcourse there's a Russian. Imagine the amount of self-hatred you have to posess to side with people who consider you a subhuman. I live in Eastern Europe and the amount of frustrated nazi losers here is staggering.

I know. It's always the same thing with ultra nationalists. Always reverts to nazism + nazi symbolism.

I'm kind of thinking this marketing strategy is more or less a response to all the negative attention the game was getting originally. People were attacking Bethesda anyway because the game is portraying nazis as enemies, so Bethesda chose to embrace it and go for the 'all publicity is good publicity' approach. Since they were getting attacked anyway, they might as well maximize the publicity. Basically anyone criticizing this is playing right into Bethesda's hands.

ninjapirate42 said:
OTBWY said:
Lovely.

"That's not very nice and you're promoting violence against a type of people that weren't completely evil"

WHAT

Come on, 'completely evil' is practically impossible. You can acknowledge the good sides of something while still condemning the bad sides. That said, in that context, it seems like downplaying the bad sides of nazis.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
monocle_layton said:
The 'tolerant left' isn't so tolerant to people who support genocide and racial superiority! Where is their 'diversity?'. If Jews and gays are respected, then so should nazis and white supremacists! Sad!!!!1!thisisclearlysarcasm!!

Yet you say they respect jews? What hypocrites!

Wow really? You can say the same about christians and muslims.

SpokenTruth said:
LiquorandGunFun said:

its sad how the leftists try to make this propaganda stick even with a game with actual nazies. its wolfenstein, it has nothing to do with politics, at least it shouldnt. Its usually the first thing a lefty jumps to when insulted with facts.

With that being said, and more on topic I am not offended, I feel you have a right to be an asshole if you want. People give too much power to words. I liked the last 2 games they have done and they have done excellent work and I look forward to trying this out.

Plus how offended could I be at stupid things when I am about to dive into a southpark game? :P relax folks and enjoy video games and dont shit the bed with modern politics.

The death of 6 million innocent people isn't a political issue, it's a humanitarian issue.

its a problem yes. your point?

I've been thinking about it recently and ... i'm kind of glad this game has this controversy. It was flying under the radar for some people, so this controversy will just get more sales

Is that so...?

*carefully leaves thread unnoticed*

Why and how is this being turned political? Gosh, just let me enjoy my video games. I thought the trailer was funny.