By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Physical Switch Games (NA Releases & English Imports)

JRPGfan said:
OTBWY said:

Is there a full list somewhere of the total games released across all regions?

I am wondering how many titles are out now. Including digital.

Wiki has it at 841 games.
86 exclusives of which 27 are from Nintendo,
718 Multi Platform games, and 4 "unknown" (this list has alot of yet to release games on it as well)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games_(A-L)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games_(M-Z)

Like said, that 841 number includes games that are not yet released.

Around the Network
OTBWY said:
JRPGfan said:

Wiki has it at 841 games.
86 exclusives of which 27 are from Nintendo,
718 Multi Platform games, and 4 "unknown" (this list has alot of yet to release games on it as well)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games_(A-L)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nintendo_Switch_games_(M-Z)

Im not gonna count em all, but just eyeballing it, theres like 250 or so games not "yet" released in NA on that list.

So Im guessing a "actual" number of released games would be around ~600.
How many of those are physical releases? and how many are only digital? no idea.

Wow, this thread is awesome! Thanks for bumping it up.

JRPGfan said:
OTBWY said:

Im not gonna count em all, but just eyeballing it, theres like 250 or so games not "yet" released in NA on that list.

How many of those are physical releases? and how many are only digital? no idea.

There was a website once with a total number of released games. But I can't find it anymore. It's frustrating that we don't have this data.

OTBWY said:
JRPGfan said:

There was a website once with a total number of released games.
But I can't find it anymore. It's frustrating that we don't have this data.

Are you trying to collect every physical copy of a game ever to release on the Switch?

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
OTBWY said:

There was a website once with a total number of released games.
But I can't find it anymore. It's frustrating that we don't have this data.

Are you trying to collect every physical copy of a game ever to release on the Switch?

Not really, but I would like that number known.

"It's annoying because I wanted to add a SIMPLE flag to that precious table of theirs on Wikipedia to indicate physical release or not, and those smug a**holes just wouldn't let me!! Absolutely LOATHE Wikipedia..."

Honestly all those Gamelists for consoles should have a flag for that (digital & physical).
Ive found myself wondering why there wasnt such a thing a time or two myself.

I think it is important to have a list of physical games on the Nintendo Switch.

When I go through E-Shop Icons or Wikipedia text looking at the list of games I tend to not notice a ton of good games.

I was browsing Amazon today and saw the box art of a some cool looking games I never noticed before while going through the other lists. Even added some to my birthday amazon wish list.

Physical games on Amazon get a 20% prime discount and I save on install space.

All this effects what games I actually buy.

The impact of these lists omitting which games are physical is a detriment to consumers like myself and likewise the small publishers that could use the extra visibility.

So, thank you for this thread and your efforts to build and maintain this list. I much appreciate it.

:)