By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - List of Physical Switch Games (NA Releases & English Imports)

tagging this! :)

Around the Network

Out of curiosity - do we no longer have a way to add games to our profile collection? Maybe something's been changed, and I haven't figured it out yet...???

TalonMan said:
Out of curiosity - do we no longer have a way to add games to our profile collection? Maybe something's been changed, and I haven't figured it out yet...???

You can no longer add. That's a problem that has occured recently... as in four years ago or so.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
TalonMan said:

You can no longer add. That's a problem that has occured recently... as in four years ago or so.

Oh, that really SUCKS!!!!! That was functionality I had worked on, back in the day...    ...what a total bummer. :(

TalonMan said:

Oh, that really SUCKS!!!!! That was functionality I had worked on, back in the day...    ...what a total bummer. :(

TruckOSaurus is doing some coding on this website in his free time. If you are willing to help and feel that something is missing, you could contact him and maybe work something out. I am not sure how much access he has to all possible things that could be done on this website, but it's not going to hurt asking.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TalonMan said:

TruckOSaurus is doing some coding on this website in his free time. If you are willing to help and feel that something is missing, you could contact him and maybe work something out. I am not sure how much access he has to all possible things that could be done on this website, but it's not going to hurt asking.

My gut says, with all the URL shuffling Brett did - this functionality might be difficult to get back, now.

gamrconnect, vgchartz, gamewise, etc. - everything got split-up (and likely, the database access), so there's probably no quick and easy way to correct now. Which is an absolute SHAME! I loved having that ability (and I worked damn hard to build it, in the first place!!)... 

...I'll check in with Truck anyway, just to see if it's something that's even on his radar and how close I am to the truth in all of this. So disappointing.  :(

NightlyPoe said:

TalonMan said:

Binding of Isaac: Rebirth +  First & Second Prints

03/03/2017

FYI, Binding of Isaac wasn't a launch title. It came out 2 weeks later on 3/17/17.

You are totally right!!

**fixed**

Thanks for the head's up...  :)

TalonMan said:
RolStoppable said:

My gut says, with all the URL shuffling Brett did - this functionality might be difficult to get back, now.

gamrconnect, vgchartz, gamewise, etc. - everything got split-up (and likely, the database access), so there's probably no quick and easy way to correct now. Which is an absolute SHAME! I loved having that ability (and I worked damn hard to build it, in the first place!!)... 

...I'll check in with Truck anyway, just to see if it's something that's even on his radar and how close I am to the truth in all of this. So disappointing.  :(

It'd be awesome to have you on-board!! As there are many issues that need to be resolved!

I’ve tried to buy Sine Mora EX and Retro City Rampage, but they are both sold out.

I definitely want to keep this thread on my buddy.

Are we really getting Metroid Prime 4 right after Christmas next year? It would make a lot more sense to either release it during the pre-holiday shopping season or wait a couple of months after Christmas. Tho, given how popular gift cards and such are getting as presents you could have a sizable population of people looking to spend right after Christmas.