By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wikis are for people who don’t want to be annoyed by all the parts of the game that lack adequate information. It makes for a much faster and more efficient method of getting good at the game. Why make the learning curve higher than it has to be?

The information could be easily incorporated into the game. There’s no reason not to.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Okay, I beat the Stardew Valley Fair. Is it me, or green wins practically always wins? Also, the magical fruit barely gives you that much energy, but oh, well. Upgrading the tools looks like a better investment.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Put in around 9hrs since release, can't even play Golf Story anymore because SV has been reeling me back in, never had this much fun again since playing Harvest Moon Back to Nature, A Wonderful Life and Hero of Leaf Valley, never played another harvest moon after Innocent Life.... Jesus, what the hell was that game.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Innocent Life was an experiment. A bit of a proto-Rune Factory.

And you shouldn’t play any Harvest Moon games published after 2013. It’s not the same franchise, it’s the result of a trademark snipe by the North American localization company “Natsume.”

To give some details:

“Harvest Moon” was the localized version of a Japanese game franchise called Bokujo Monogatari. Natsume published the franchise in North America under the name “Harvest Moon.” That essentially became the name of the game outside of Japan, as other publishers adopted “Harvest Moon.” In Japan, the team who developed Bokujo Monogatari became prosperous, and expanded, forming Marvelous and developing many more games in their charming style. Eventually they wanted to take control of their own product’s localization, and formed a branch company called Xseed Games. Despite the fact that “Harvest Moon” was the name of Marvelous’s product, the courts awarded the rights of the trademark to Natsume.

As a result, Natsume has been tricking people by stamping the “Harvest Moon” trademark on to cheaply made garbage clones.

People who were fans of “Harvest Moon” are actually fans of Bokujo Monogatari, and that is now published as Story of Seasons.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Thank you

Around the Network

I fnally reached the bottom of the cavern. Where can I use the skull key?

Darwinianevolution said:

What's the deepest level? I'm at lvl 50 atm.

Sunstrider said:
Darwinianevolution said:

At the 120th level there are no more downward stairs. So I suppose this is the bottom. It took me the whole winter to reach it, taking advantage of the fact I could only grow the bare minimum during winter, I used all the das down the mines. The last few levels are filled with gold!

Darwinianevolution said:
Sunstrider said:

At the 120th level there are no more downward stairs. So I suppose this is the bottom. It took me the whole winter to reach it, taking advantage of the fact I could only grow the bare minimum during winter, I used all the das down the mines. The last few levels are filled with gold!

Dang, you focused on the adventuring part huh, I'm more than halfway through fall right now, been focusing on farming, not even giving gifts to townfolks yet lol.

Edit: Oh it was winter, forgot you don't do much farming at that time unless you have a greenhouse.

should I get this or wait on story of seasons? i really only care about the farming aspects and relationship building not the adventure stuff