By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - Your embarrassing tastes in music (please share here).

Yes, we all love music. But some of us don't like sharing what type of music that is with the general public, simply because of the risk of undermining your masculinity, or perhaps just listening to music that is crap in the eyes of most. I for example would never tell my co-workers or close friends that I listen to ABBA regularly, but thats just our little secret .

So what types of music do you like that you only keep to yourself? Share below, or message me so I can laugh in silence! But hey, since I'm asking for something, I'll throw a bone for the hell of it...

But seriously, why are there only dancing QUEENS huh? Sexists I tell you!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Around the Network

I like early coldplay. They got me into music

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I feel really sad that I have no idea who they are (guess bad taste also means knowing nothing too). Lets keep it rolling!

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

I love Barbie Girl, might as well be one of my favorite songs. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

I love Barbie Girl, might as well be one of my favorite songs. 

Hahaha! I mean, its not as bad as some of the crap that comes from artists today. At least this one has nostalgia to it.

Around the Network
barneystinson69 said:

I feel really sad that I have no idea who they are (guess bad taste also means knowing nothing too). Lets keep it rolling!

Trendy alt rock piano sadboi band.

They're pretty much the U2/Oasis of this generation ... only good. 

This is probably their most popular song, although I don't like it : 

barneystinson69 said:

Trendy alt rock piano sadboi band.

They're pretty much the U2/Oasis of this generation ... only good. 

This is probably their most popular song, although I don't like it : 

I'll have to look into them sometime. 

Clocks was one of the first songs I learnt to play on guitar. Too bad it's the same thing for over 4 minutes. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:

Clocks was one of the first songs I learnt to play on guitar. Too bad it's the same thing for over 4 minutes. 

Yeah. It's even funnier that Speed of Sound is them pretty much rehashing Clocks x-D

Jason mraz is one of my favorite musicians ever. I think he's really talented and I respect that he tends to sound better live than he does on record. My friends and girlfriend all make fun of me for how much I like him...

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery