What do you mean Gears of... 4 8.70%

What do you mean XCOM2 isn't exclusive? 1 2.17%

What do you mean StarCraft isn't exclusive? 1 2.17%

Please don't report me I'm making a funny. 2 4.35%

See results 13 28.26%

Total:46
Azuren said:
160rmf said:
So, BotW and MK8 doesn't count because they are available for Switch and Wii U, but both systems are 8th gen?

Correct. They are certainly Nintendo exclusives and have done a great job pushing sales of the Switch (I own both on mine), but they aren't true exclusives by virtue of existing on more than one platform. Even if we weren't counting Switch as Nintendo's 8th Gen mulligan, the titles would still not qualify as exclusive due to have ported versions elsewhere.

I got it, thanks.

I got a little confused, for a moment I thought this thread was about games exclusives to the 8th gen and not exclusives 8th gen exclusives, my bad.

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
160rmf said:
Azuren said:

Correct. They are certainly Nintendo exclusives and have done a great job pushing sales of the Switch (I own both on mine), but they aren't true exclusives by virtue of existing on more than one platform. Even if we weren't counting Switch as Nintendo's 8th Gen mulligan, the titles would still not qualify as exclusive due to have ported versions elsewhere.

I got it, thanks. I got a little confused, for a moment I thought this thread was about games exclusives to the 8th gen, my bad.

It's all good.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
Leadified said:

1. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
2. Europa Universalis IV
3. Super Mario 3D World
4. Pokemon Sun & Moon
5. TMS #FE

Not the first time this popped up. What kind of game is this?

Grand strategy, somewhat similar to the Total War and Civ games where you control nations and can research technologies and invade others but different that the entire game is focused on marco management and generally the military, economic and political gameplay is more indepth and complex.

Leadified said:
Azuren said:

Not the first time this popped up. What kind of game is this?

Grand strategy, somewhat similar to the Total War and Civ games where you control nations and can research technologies and invade others but different that the entire game is focused on marco management and generally the military, economic and political gameplay is more indepth and complex.

Oh, is it on PC?

Azuren said:
Leadified said:

Oh, is it on PC?

Yup.

Around the Network
Azuren said:
DAXFM said:
OK
1.Bayonetta 2
2 Pikmin 3
3 Pokemon X
4 Splatoon
5.Animal Crossing

Technically doesn't count since Animal Crossing was a GC port of a Japanese-only N64 game, but I'll allow it since it never had a Western release on N64.

Animal Crossing new leaf?????

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
2. Uncharted 4
3. Bayonetta 2
4. Yakuza 0
5. Gravity Rush 2

Azuren said:
Dr.Vita said:

1. Bloodborne
2. Uncharted 4
3. Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy (as of today it's still an PS4 exclusive)
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn
5. Ratchet & Clank

N.Sane Trilogy is a remaster collection. The trilogy may be exclusive, but each title appeared elsewhere.

Its not a remaster though, its remaded from ground up.  It should count.

1. Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
2. Splatoon
3. Pokémon X
4. Fire Emblem Fates
5. Pokémon Moon

JRPGfan said:
Azuren said:

N.Sane Trilogy is a remaster collection. The trilogy may be exclusive, but each title appeared elsewhere.

Its not a remaster though, its remaded from ground up.  It should count.

They also had to remake Kingdom Hearts from the ground up for its re-releases. The gameplay isn't radically different, so it's a remaster for all intents and purposes.