By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best PS4 exclusive Uncharted 4, The Last Of Us or Horizon Zero Dawn

How would you rank the 3 games?

Uncharted is the best game 48 16.61%

TLOU is the best game 108 37.37%

Horizon Zero Dawn is the best game 96 33.22%

They all suck, stick with... 37 12.80%

Total:289

The Last of Us is amazing, if you've never played it before get it immediately. It isn't as pretty as the other games since it started out on the ps3, but in terms of story and impact, it's one of the best games ever made (yes, IMO). 

Both Uncharted 4 and the Lost Legacy are fun and beautiful, though the Lost Legacy has better pacing and will feel more refreshing if you aren't as interested in Nathan Drake's story. 

Horizon looks incredible and has the best combat I've seen in an open-world game, along with a surprisingly capable story. I actually prefer it to Uncharted 4 or Lost Legacy, which is surprising to me as a huge fan of Naughty Dog's games. 

I would also recommend Bloodborne and Until Dawn, especially since you can usually find them for around $10 or even less. 

Around the Network

Trick question, the answer is Bloodborne

Last of Us isn't exclusive.

And the correct answer is Bloodborne.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Bloodborne > Horizon > UC4. I don't count TLOU other wise it would probably come after Bloodborne.

They're all excellent games, it just depends on what you like.

Horizon and Uncharted 4 ate better showcases for the PS4, but if you've never played TLOU you absolutely have to.

Edit: Those aren't the only 3 great PS4 exclusives though. Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank are both excellent aswell, with games like Until Dawn and Infamous SS  and First Light being really good too. I also have a weak spot for Gravity Rush, both of which can be had on the PS4.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

If The Last of Us counts then so does Uncharted 2 Remastered and that's the winner.

Boutros said:

If The Last of Us counts then so does Uncharted 2 Remastered and that's the winner.

I forgot about the Nathan Drake collection! 

OP: If you haven't played the Uncharted games play the collection before playing 4!

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The last of Us from that list.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

AlfredoTurkey said:

My favorite PS4 game was Second Son. Bloodborne was cool, but too cheap as far as trial and error/taking away your progress.

Second Son is such a fun game, I love to just travel its world using Delsin's power to create a bunch of chaos for the enemies. I guess Spiderman may be as fun as this one.

Best is and will ever be Gran Turismo... so you want to vote the runner ups?

On the list you put... UC4>HZD>TLOU

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."