By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Top 3 Favorite Soccer Teams.

1. Tijuana, Mexico
2. Chivas of Guadalajara, Mexico
3. No one likes us, we don't care.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network
Metallox said:
1. Tijuana, Mexico

CF Monterrey's the best!

ummm...

1. US Women's Team (they actually win pretty darn often)
2. US Men's Team (maybe they'll stop losing to countries with 5% the total population one day!)

...my highschool team? lol

I know Beckham and a few others have been working to get an MLS franchise in Miami for quite some time now, so if that ever works out I'll probably start following them.

mZuzek said:
HomokHarcos said:

You say SNES instead of Super Famicom. Should I not take you seriously? But I can't pick a top 3 either.

No, because SNES and Super Famicom are two different things.

OK Do you say Resident Evil instead of Biohazard? Or what if we complained nonstop about people saying Sega Genesis instead of Mega Drive?

HomokHarcos said:
Metallox said:
1. Tijuana, Mexico

CF Monterrey's the best!

I still remember  

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

Metallox said:
HomokHarcos said:

CF Monterrey's the best!

I still remember  

Liga MX is exciting. One of my favourite leagues.

1 - Internacional (Brazil, Porto Alegre)
2 - Brasil de Pelotas (Brazil, Pelotas)
3 - no idea

1. FC Bayern München
2. Olympic Marseille
3. VfL Wolfsburg

Bet with PeH: 

I win if Arms sells over 700 000 units worldwide by the end of 2017.

Bet with WagnerPaiva:

I win if Emmanuel Macron wins the french presidential election May 7th 2017.

RolStoppable said:
Metallox said:

I still remember  

I don't understand what happened. For a while I thought that the team in the light blue jerseys was in the lead because they took their sweet time with throw ins, but then they showed that the other team actually scored the 1-0. In the end the light blue team scored the equalizer after not even trying.

Somebody explain this.

It was the final of the Clausura 2016 Mexican tournament. Pachuca, the team wearing the light blue jerseys, had won the first leg 1-0, but Monterrey (the team with the striped jerseys) managed to score in the 40th minute of the second match. Afterwards, they tried to score the second goal with everything they had, but the intensity of their attacks gradually decreased, to the point where it became evident both teams were thinking in settling things in over time or, ideally, in the penalty shootout, especially Pachuca, who was the weakest team of the two. That's why the equalizier came out of nowhere. 

It is the most forgettable final in recent history of Mexican tournaments, tbh. 

RolStoppable said:
mZuzek said:

Meh.

At this point you have to answer that you write in English because you respect the majority here.

Nobody here complained about him writing favorite instead of favourite yet 3 people have complained about him saying soccer instead of football.