By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 Exclusives Heavily Discounted in EU PlayStation Store Sale

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
FUCK , Old Hunters dlc ... should i pick this up? I am about to finish the game, is this worth it?

The new weapons make it worth it all in all, as well as the new lore.

Also, the fights against Ludwig and Maria are some of the best in the game.

Get it, it's definitely worth it at this price. The main drawback is that the DLC is considerably shorter than what I'd expect out of From Software.

Around the Network

Ah, another chance to complain about PS Store's web user interface. It's like they don't want me to buy any games since browsing them is so painful.

Meh I buy retail.

Zkuq said:
Ah, another chance to complain about PS Store's web user interface. It's like they don't want me to buy any games since browsing them is so painful.

This. A hundred times this.

Hmm... I don't think they are massively discounted. It's only a 60% off of RRP, which is still quite high. Bloodborne has gone down lower in price for a sale before, same with a lot of other games.

Around the Network

Ok I looked it up and I'm not very impressed by this particular sales event. To make things clear I'm the kind of guy that waits for AAA games to drop to a third of their full price so around €20 ~ €25 which is not the case here. But it's alright, the first sales for AAA games are never as good as expected, usually €60 games fall to about €45 on their first sales then to around €30 on their second and it's during their 3rd sales that they usually hit the right price for me.

I'm finally buying again Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online (PS3) after I lost my first account.
I think that's the definitive game of the franchise.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
FUCK , Old Hunters dlc ... should i pick this up? I am about to finish the game, is this worth it?

yes and yes. plus you can go back and access it before you finish the game. its awesome IMO