By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 33 PS4 games for October 2017

No info on PSVR releases? I can only find a few online.

October 10 - The invisible hours

October 17 - GT Sport

October 17 - Megaton Rainfall

October 18 - The gallery: Heart of the Emberstone

There's usually 2 or more coming out each week, guess the rest is a surprise.
1 year anniversary sale start on October 10th as well.

Around the Network
axumblade said:

Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - I want to play the first Wolfenstein from earlier this generation first but if I do like it, I'll definitely pick it up.

You definately should, if you like shooters. It should be quite cheap now to boot. For me it took about 1 hour to get into it, but its just such a crazy unbelievable story of a game, its just a joy to play. Every time I thought I was going to get bored of it they mixed it up either with location, guns,story or gameplay.

I think you have to have a certain sense of humour for this game, its so stupid but so believable. The part where you've just been stabbed and your friends turn up and basically just walk past you like, lets get on with this is just so funny, and still one of my favourite gaming moments in the last few years.

For the first hour or so it just wasnt clicking and then they got to the opening credits and then the next area, and it's so funny but wonderful, that was it for me. Hooked. I just hope this isnt like a super hero movie, you know the 2nd movie isnt as good as the first (unless you are superman 2 that is)..... I hope it's not basically the same as the first. Looking forward to getting it, and I should order the special edition before I forget :D

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Goodnightmoon said:
JRPGfan said:

Have you seen the Switch thread? its alot worse there

So you are taking this as a competition, nice to know.

Common I go through the trouble of finding pictures, trailers, release dates, and someone comes in and goes "the quality of some of these".

Howcome stuff like that happends here, but not in the switch thread? its just annouying, if he didnt make that comment I wouldnt have made mine.

Also you throwing fuel on the fire doesnt help anything.

twintail said:
You appear to be missing (i think, maybe im wrong)

No Heroes Allowed VR - 17
Knowledge if Power (Playlink) - 24
Rugby 18 - 24
Singstar Celebration - 24

I didnt know about those, not sure if I should include the VR games though.

*edit: added Knowledge is power, Rugby 18, Singstar

JRPGfan said:
Goodnightmoon said:

So you are taking this as a competition, nice to know.

Common I go through the trouble of finding pictures, trailers, release dates, and someone comes in and goes "the quality of some of these".

Howcome stuff like that happends here, but not in the switch thread? its just annouying, if he didnt make that comment I wouldnt have made mine.

Also you throwing fuel on the fire doesnt help anything.

He didn't said the opposite about the Switch list and he is the guy hosting PS Nation, I doubt his comments had any bad intentions, is just the truth, many of those are not high quality, same as with the Switch list, but you, just after making a thread motivated only because someone else made one called "31 games coming to switch in october" felt the need to point that this list was way better than the other just in the 2nd post of the thread, which now makes the thread looks like a competition instead of being just informative.

axumblade said:

A Hat In Time - I was really excited when it was announced for ps4. Going to probably wait for reviews but I'll most likely pick it up

Every time i see gameplay I get more concerned

Around the Network

October is going to be a whole month of waiting for Mario GotYssey for me.

I'm going to go broke in October xD

axumblade said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Every time i see gameplay I get more concerned

Every time a kickstarter game releases, I get more concerned about future kickstarter games.

Why? It has been a great year for Kickstarter releases so far:

Thimbleweed Park with MetaScores from 83 to 86 (the Switch version will get there, too)

Divinity: Original Sin 2 with a MetaScore of 95

Torment: Tides of Numera with a MetaScore of 81

Shantae: Half-Genie Hero with MetaScores from 76 to 82

Paradigm with a MetaScore of 86

Bertram Fiddle 2 and The Journey Down 3 with good first reviews and user scores

Out of all these games I would only consider playing five of them. Out of these five only one I know I will enjoy. The other four are maybe and probably not but lets try it anyway.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Kyuu said:
Gimme the Waifus + Bubsy and throw the rest into the dumpster.

Funny you should say Bubsy because I got excited when I seen it on the list. Had no idea a new one was being made. I was going to ring me Mum to let her know that a new bubsy game is comming to PS4. I checked out the gameplay and I thought WTF is this. I didnt even bother telling me mum they are making a new one. Dissapointed is not the word. I am just glad I never knew about the game sooner and after months finally seen gameplay. I would be mad as sin.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st