By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Angry Joe Review - Star Trek: Discovery

Angry Joe reviews Star Trek: Discovery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQYXWir2DNw

Star Trek: Discovery Angry Review

TLDW: Joe gives Star Trek: Discovery a 9/10. He goes on to say he'll do a mid season review, and then an end season review to make a better opinion.

He says, Star Trek Discovery spends 7-8 million dollars per episode, and that people in the US has the right to complain that it is only on CBS all access, but for everyone else outside of the states, they're getting a great deal because it's on Netflix.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

blah. I'm not watching the show at all. From what I know of it, it's not worth it. I'll watch joe's review later though.

Edited.

His trek expert mate claims that Discovery takes place 70 years after Voyager at 3mins into this review....

I watched 3 mins of this review.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
His trek expert mate claims that Discovery takes place 70 years after Voyager at 3mins into this review....

so he is like what, 40-50 years off? not a big deal imo

I checked his score, no point in even watching the video now. Next episode airs Sunday here, will see if it is any better than the pilot.

Around the Network

Joe's movie reviews are garbage. Doubt his show reviews are good.

deskpro2k3 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

I didn't watch the review, but the events of Discovery and Voyager take place more than 100 years apart. If he believed Discovery was 70 years after Voyager then he's off by close to two centuries. No one with even a basic understanding of the universe could make such a mistake.

deskpro2k3 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Discovery takes place before the original series. Voyager is the last show in the Prime timeline. He is about as wrong a possilble. The only series Discovery is after is Enterprise.

Discovery 23rd Century

Voyager 24th Century

70 years after Voyager 25th Century

Veknoid_Outcast said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I didn't watch the review, but the events of Discovery and Voyager take place more than 100 years apart. If he believed Discovery was 70 years after Voyager then he's off by close to two centuries. No one with even a basic understanding of the universe could make such a mistake.

Darc Requiem said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Discovery takes place before the original series. Voyager is the last show in the Prime timeline. He is about as wrong a possilble. The only series Discovery is after is Enterprise.

Discovery 23rd Century

Voyager 24th Century

70 years after Voyager 25th Century

2371 Voyager - 2256 Discovery = a difference of 115 years.

He said it is 70 years apart, so he is off by 45 years.

Not defending him, but I'm saying it's not a big deal since his error isn't that far from the truth.

The Klingons have been downgraded to simplistic space bugs - over are the times of Chang, Worf, Gauron, Duras sisters etc. A simple enemy for a simple audience.