By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune 2?

More like 30k/week

And that number will fall as the year moves on, it won't still be selling by August or September.

Around the Network

@onepiece

Yeah! Crash 1, 2 and 3 were awesome! I would love to see a 2.5D crash game come to the PS3.

DMeisterJ said:
I mean, it could come out in 2009, but that means that we wouldn't see Jak until 2011, if there is a two year layover for a game.

ND usually runs on 2 year cycles (the only exception being Jak X Combat Racing which released only a year after Jak 3).  

DMeisterJ said:
More like 30k/week

And that number will fall as the year moves on, it won't still be selling by August or September.

And that's when it goes Greatest Hits. :P

makingmusic476 said:
DMeisterJ said:
More like 30k/week

And that's when it goes Greatest Hits. :P

If they ever announce it in the United States.

Around the Network

Why aren't ND as big as Insomniac? What is stopping them growing in size so that they can produce a game a year?

tombi123 said:
Why aren't ND as big as Insomniac? What is stopping them growing in size so that they can produce a game a year?

They don't want to.  That's really the only reason. :P

tombi123 said:

They need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

My 56 year old mother is playing Uncharted as we speak. She's playing it on normal difficulty, so I'm quite proud of her since its the most difficult game she's ever played.

@Dogs Rule

Your Mum rocks! lol. I couldn't even complete the demo on easy :)