By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted: Drakes Fortune 2?

This is as close as I could get.

[We're] taking a step back and taking a fresh look at the game to see what direction we are going to push [Drake]. But the universe is there, it's rich...so there's the potential for an exciting new game. An even better game.

Around the Network

i think 2009 the earliest, the original is still charting i believe.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

@DMeisterJ: I am not saying that you are wrong I only believe the production of the game will take longer than one year like motorstorm 2 , resistance 2 etc... But I hope that you are right, Uncharted is awesome.

@Tombi: New CB game is impossible.

PS: Tombi like the PS one game? The game was awesome!

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

I mean, it could come out in 2009, but that means that we wouldn't see Jak until 2011, if there is a two year layover for a game.

i still think resistance and uncharted are the ps3's best games from last year.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I mean, it could come out in 2009, but that means that we wouldn't see Jak until 2011, if there is a two year layover for a game.

Or ND need two teams like Insomniac.

Resistance 2006
Ratchet 2007
Resistance 2     2008
Ratchet 2          2009

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

i hope it comes out. the first one was fun as hell.

dmeitserj

they dont make games that good in under a year. and why would they make a new one when the first oen is still selling? lol

CaptainPrefrences said:
dmeitserj

they dont make games that good in under a year. and why would they make a new one when the first oen is still selling? lol

As I said earlier, the game will most likely use the same engine as the first one, and the only noticeable difference will be them straightening out the texture problems, and glossing everything over, but I could be wrong. 

but why would they release a sequel when the game is still selling like 50k a week?