By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RDR 2 announcement set for September 28. What could it be?

What is the announcement

Nintendo Switch port 33 28.70%

PC port 13 11.30%

Release Date 17 14.78%

Remastered version of RDR 1 with RDR 2 8 6.96%

Delay 3 2.61%

Gameplay Reveal/Story Reveal 41 35.65%

Total:115

Trailer and release window information revealed like "summer 2018"

No solid date though. Unfortunately...

Around the Network

Maybe a release date? And a trailer to go along with it.

vivster said:
They don't have to announce a PC port. That's already a given.

Ya. Like a year after the console release. Gotta get as many people to buy multiple versions as possible 

A trailer and a rough date like.... "release 2018 (or 2019)"

Angelus said:
vivster said:
They don't have to announce a PC port. That's already a given.

Ya. Like a year after the console release. Gotta get as many people to buy multiple versions as possible 

I don't think double dipping is needed at all with the amount of micro transactions that will be in the game. If it comes a year later it will be because of exclusivity deals of certain console manufcaturers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
vivster said:
Angelus said:

I don't think double dipping is needed at all with the amount of micro transactions that will be in the game. If it comes a year later it will be because of exclusivity deals of certain console manufcaturers.

I doubt there'll be exclusivity deals, since it's coming out on both XB1 and PS4.

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

I doubt there'll be exclusivity deals, since it's coming out on both XB1 and PS4.

There already is timed exclusive content on the PS4. Why wouldn't an exclusive deal include the release on a different platform like PC?

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

There already is timed exclusive content on the PS4. Why wouldn't an exclusive deal include the release on a different platform like PC?

Grand Theft Auto V didn't originally release on, and I don't think that had an exclusivity deal.

VGPolyglot said:
vivster said:

Grand Theft Auto V didn't originally release on, and I don't think that had an exclusivity deal.

So what you're saying is we can only guess. I will take into account that porting from console to PC is much easier than last gen.

vivster said:
VGPolyglot said:

So what you're saying is we can only guess. I will take into account that porting from console to PC is much easier than last gen.

Well, I assume neither of us have inside information, so yeah we can only guess!!