By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Games worthy of a Sequel....

Ever thought that a game was worthy of a sequel but it never(hasn't) happened? There are several ideas out there but share why you want a sequel. It can be from any era, platform, or genre. Or it could be a revival of a series for the current Generation.

Crystalis (NES - by SNK) was an excellent game and very high quality for its time. Could be Sony/MS Zelda if they could revive it properly. But I would want it on the Wii...

Bushido Blade (PSX - Was there a Sequel?) was a frenzy of a game, where one hit could kill...

Double Dragon (NES) - After 3 + a spin off it lost its legs... Original was a good game, arcade quality (actually it was an arcade game). I could be revived as a fighting game for todays consoles.

North and South (NES) was a fun war game pitted the Union vs the Confederates in the civil war. Would be fun to bring back a fresh game like this.

Around the Network

uncharted: Drake's fortune

mM

Ninjabread Man.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Terranigma. Period.

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Super Mario RPG

Around the Network
rocketpig said:
Ninjabread Man.

Seconded.

Psychonauts (Ps2)
Id also like to see Earthworm Jim make a comeback. :)

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
pichu_pichu said:
Super Mario RPG

Alot of people seem to want another Super Mario RPG, but as far as i'm concerned, The Paper Mario Series seems to cater to those wants for the most part...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
pichu_pichu said:
Super Mario RPG

Look up the Paper Mario games.

My contribution? Beyond Good and Evil.

luinil said:

Ever thought that a game was worthy of a sequel but it never(hasn't) happened? There are several ideas out there but share why you want a sequel. It can be from any era, platform, or genre. Or it could be a revival of a series for the current Generation.

Crystalis (NES - by SNK) was an excellent game and very high quality for its time. Could be Sony/MS Zelda if they could revive it properly. But I would want it on the Wii...

Bushido Blade (PSX - Was there a Sequel?) was a frenzy of a game, where one hit could kill...

Double Dragon (NES) - After 3 + a spin off it lost its legs... Original was a good game, arcade quality (actually it was an arcade game). I could be revived as a fighting game for todays consoles.

North and South (NES) was a fun war game pitted the Union vs the Confederates in the civil war. Would be fun to bring back a fresh game like this.

a sequel to crystalis was in development for the neo geo a few years ago but it went know where,

double dragon actually had a fighting game sequel in recent years on the neo geo in the form of Rage of the Dragons, pretty good game too, good luck finding it however ,though with any luck will see it on the Virtual Console

Shining Force needs a sequel and a real one not that exa neo crap,

Mach Rider could use a revival, if nintendo wanted to make a counter for sand box games mach rider could work

Deep Fear, a sega made survival horror for the saturn, set in an underwater base, it could use a sequel,  

the Oasis games, a fantastic sega made zelda like game, games could use a sequel,  

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!