By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Russia is waging war on the U.S. — Morgan Freeman

hunter_alien said:
Errorist76 said:

Pretty much. Concerning that video....I thought you're better than that, Mr. Freeman. You're drunk, go home.

The only reasonable explanation that one could come up is that he received a shitton of money for this. Otherwise I do not know how could someone be so blind and ignorant, especially somebody who is a black celebrity (I dont know if its OK to say this. Im sorry if not, and it sounds offensive, I'm from Romania and never knew exactly how to treat the minority issues in the US).

You're right...it's incredibly one sided and ignorant. As if the U.S. wouldn't try to meddle in other countries' businesses and elections all over this planet and has been doing that for decades already.... It's naive and uneducated and just much more narrow minded than I would have expected from a guy of his status. I've lost all my respect for him now.

It's definitely showing that they have already disabled the comments under this pathetic video.

Around the Network

Kind of sad to see someone I used to like (even if that was exclusively for playing a role in my favourite movie) become a lunatic.

This somehow reminds me of Colin Powell and his infamous UN speech about the iraqi weapons of mass destruction. Until that day, Colin Powell was a highly respected person - but ever since it became apparent that he told utter bullshit, he's being known as that guy who fooled the public with propaganda lies into supporting a catastrophic war that killed hundredthousands and turned turned a whole country into an utter mess for decades to come.

But the media is full of lies. There are still great people and journalists out there of course but a lot of its is crap and click bait.

All these things apply for the US as well just replace Putin with Trump XD. I love how the Morgan Freeman or whoever wrote this crap thinks the US is the most democratic nation on earth. And the world soley depends on the actions of the USA.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Qwark said:

All these things apply for the US as well just replace Putin with Trump XD. I love how the Morgan Freeman or whoever wrote this crap thinks the US is the most democratic nation on earth. And the world soley depends on the actions of the USA.

Yeah it just sounds like the typical brainwashed crap the American 'education' system is famous for.

"The land of the free"..."greatest nation on earth". I bet Putin's speeches sound exactly the same.

Around the Network

For a country like US that came up with a LIE to go to war on Iraq, I believe in war on Russsia coming based on this election hacking lie too.

ArnoldRimmer said:
Kind of sad to see someone I used to like (even if that was exclusively for playing a role in my favourite movie) become a lunatic.

This somehow reminds me of Colin Powell and his infamous UN speech about the iraqi weapons of mass destruction. Until that day, Colin Powell was a highly respected person - but ever since it became apparent that he told utter bullshit, he's being known as that guy who fooled the public with propaganda lies into supporting a catastrophic war that killed hundredthousands and turned turned a whole country into an utter mess for decades to come.

Funny, but the Russian foreign ministry spokeperson said exactly the same, saying Freeman was set up the same way as Colin Powell ))

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Strange to see Morgan freeman do this. Surely he has better things to do then this.
Is he having money problems or so?

Yeah, strange. Because being a celebrity prevents you from being genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of your country.

spemanig said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:
Strange to see Morgan freeman do this. Surely he has better things to do then this.
Is he having money problems or so?

Yeah, strange. Because being a celebrity prevents you from being genuinely concerned for the wellbeing of your country.

No, it's just questionable if one uses that status for populistic measures.

"We are at war" - they certainly would have liked to be at war in Syria with the Russians now. Weird that Hollywood is still pushing for this.

Comments and ratings are disabled...