By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you believe 360 will ever reach 1 milion in Japan

Sometime during 2009 maybe if they get some good Japanese based games out there.

Around the Network

not gonna happen

dabaus513 said:
WTF are you talking about? Who's going to buy Japan, because MS sure as hell isnt. Hell their going into debt just to buy yahoo I can only Imagine how much Japan is worth. You are joking right?

The sarcasm fairies missed one.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

oh well you could almost argue about this,

will microsoft sell 1 million xbox360's before the total console sales in japan reach 10+ million?

i dont see it happening, maybe close to a mil

I like technology when its moving forward..

PSN: methys

Around the Network

ref: micro buying japan

Japan itself is likely out of the price range of the Great and Powerful Microsoft.
Sadly, whole countries can be fairly expensive. And so the countries that microsoft could afford likely have people who cant afford its 360.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

dabaus513 said:
WTF are you talking about? Who's going to buy Japan, because MS sure as hell isnt. Hell their going into debt just to buy yahoo I can only Imagine how much Japan is worth. You are joking right?

Google>Yahoo>Japan>Sony

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

M$ can't by a country lol, I dont think thats even legal to do lol

OT: M$ will sell 1 million by 2010, but the PS3 will be at around 8 million by then. lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I'd say it'll reach it in about two-three years from now

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

It all depends, are there 1 million US businessmen, ex-patriots, and military personel in Japan?

I think we are headed for a series of sub 2000 units per week strech. The Japanease have spoken on this.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt