By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Do you believe 360 will ever reach 1 milion in Japan

believe it or not, the second commercial was for top spin 2 >.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

Sheesh.
That's pretty sad for the 360 in Japan. :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

The 360 will hit 1 million in Japan if they sell it for 100 years there.

should hit 1 million by the time Duke Nukem Forever comes out?

but really, I think Ninja Gaiden 2 will get them there

Ninja gaiden wont get them anywhere.

Around the Network

I predict they will get FAR over 1 mil.....

one hour after the purchase the island of japan and make it illegal not to own one.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

WTF are you talking about? Who's going to buy Japan, because MS sure as hell isnt. Hell their going into debt just to buy yahoo I can only Imagine how much Japan is worth. You are joking right?

Maybe in Christmas 2010.

of course he is joking

''Hadouken!''

dabaus513 said:
WTF are you talking about? Who's going to buy Japan, because MS sure as hell isnt. Hell their going into debt just to buy yahoo I can only Imagine how much Japan is worth. You are joking right?

I think someone's sarcasm detector is broken.

On topic: Yes they will get there, but it won't be for a long time at the rate their selling.  Even with small boosts from Ninja Gaiden and Tales their average will still stay relatively low and it'll be crawling to make it.