By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Switch Retail Top Sellers

Marth said:
Symbios63 said:

Another major release tomorrow (11/24/17)!!

Well, sarcasm aside, I am sure there is still a market for those kind of games...

Wait how does this game even work? The switch does not have a microphone built in afaik.

Well, I am not really up to date with Let's Sing hottest news...lol

This is a good question by the way...There is probably an accessory to buy ?

Edit : Yes, it appears you can buy microphones and you can find bundle offers with the game +  2 microphones (around 20$ more expensive than the game alone...). 

Around the Network
Symbios63 said:
Four games released yesterday (11/21/17):

One game will release tomorrow (11/23/17):

No big sellers among those, but they are still nice additions to the Switch library.

Yeah, and it's too bad because both Axiom Verge and Wonder Boy are great games. I hope they will have some legs at least in terms of digital sales.

Edit: What is Xonic?

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 23 November 2017

Bofferbrauer2 said:

It is a rhythm/music games. From what I understood (never played it) it includes Jpop, Kpop musics along with electro and other music styles. It has existed for some times now with releases on PSP and Vita... It is a niche game obviously, but a good one from what I read.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, Splatoon 2 and Mario Rabbids are some of the most undertracked games I know

Symbios63 said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

It is a rhythm/music games. From what I understood (never played it) it includes Jpop, Kpop musics along with electro and other music styles. It has existed for some times now with releases on PSP and Vita... It is a niche game obviously, but a good one from what I read.

Thx, might gonna check it out when i finally have a Switch

Golbal sales up to October 7 are out on the main btw, if you want to update the sales numbers.

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
Symbios63 said:

Thx, might gonna check it out when i finally have a Switch

Golbal sales up to October 7 are out on the main btw, if you want to update the sales numbers.

You are welcome, definitely worth checking if you like rhythm games.

I saw the new numbers. I will update the thread later today (when I am back from work as I need a bit of time to do it properly...).

Secret of Mana Colletion very poor sales :-/

''Hadouken!''

Ajax said:
Secret of Mana Colletion very poor sales :-/

You think so ?

Considering it is Japan exclusive and straight port of 16 bit era games, I would consider those sales pretty good. I would love a western release with an official Seiken Densetsu 3 translation...It won't happen though...

Update October 07th 2017 :

No new game ranked by VGC.

Weekly Top sellers were : 1) Mario Kart 8 ; 2) Spaltoon 2 ; 3) Zelda

There are 38 games ranked by VGC.

Number of 100k sellers : 17 (+1)
Number of 200k sellers : 11
Number of 500k sellers : 6 (+1)
Number of 1M sellers : 4 (+1)
Number of 2M sellers : 3
Number of 5M sellers : 0

A new million seller !! Congrats Arms !!

Symbios63 said:
Update October 07th 2017 :

No new game ranked by VGC.

Weekly Top sellers were : 1) Mario Kart 8 ; 2) Spaltoon 2 ; 3) Zelda

There are 38 games ranked by VGC.

Number of 100k sellers : 17 (+1)
Number of 200k sellers : 11
Number of 500k sellers : 6 (+1)
Number of 1M sellers : 4 (+1)
Number of 2M sellers : 3
Number of 5M sellers : 0

A new million seller !! Congrats Arms !!

When you actually look at the exact numbers of Arms, it is still lacking few tousands sells to be a million seller.