By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - World gone mad: Music conductor fired for making racist joke even though "victim" says no.

The Communists invented political correctness so they can slowly implement totalitarian government control. Political correctness = Communism!

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Time for a shitstorm. Let me start it:

Stupid liberals! They're literally worse than hitler!

Any fucking narrow minded fools, left or right, are worse than hitler.

sounds like the Social Justice Warriors are winning and winning and winning

you Social Anomie Warriors need to step up your game, but all I see you do is whining and whining and whining

edit: come to think of it this thread series is all about highlighting SJWs achieving things, so what is Lawlight's real agenda here? you should think about it and wake up

it doesn't occur to some people that, sure they may be able to live within the narrowing confines of what is "acceptable" now, but... eventually at some point that may and most likely will change

only a silly person or a masochist who sees that someone has the intent of restricting their freedom beyond what is reasonable eventually, will just ease up and allow them to do it without any kind of resistance

that's where the parable of boiling the frog in water comes from, its done gradually so that there is no resistance until eventually resistance is not possible since you've allowed yourself to be encroached upon too much

that is why I love when they fight among them on perceived prejudice and hardship one calling the other bigot and saying they have a harder time and should get more voice.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I guess that answers my question: you are making this into a series. I guess this series is trying to make it seem as though those Marxists have somehow taken over society, right? Well, I guess this is something interest to discuss, but you and I come to very different conclusions. Vive le communisme et l'anarchisme !

Don't you think it is important to highlight when the institutions in power act like complete idiots? There is an odd marriage between neoliberals and communists but I'm not saying these people are communists but they are definitely hard left liberals.

Btw, I forgot your stance on the Antifa. Would you remind me what it is?

I dont see any idiocy pointed out in any of your posts. This person was mocking southern accents by using them and paid the price. There are consequences to what you do. Also "hard left liberals" are just progressives amd we represent justice, fairness and people of all walks. So bad.

contestgamer said:
Lawlight said:

Don't you think it is important to highlight when the institutions in power act like complete idiots? There is an odd marriage between neoliberals and communists but I'm not saying these people are communists but they are definitely hard left liberals.

Btw, I forgot your stance on the Antifa. Would you remind me what it is?

I dont see any idiocy pointed out in any of your posts. This person was mocking southern accents by using them and paid the price. There are consequences to what you do. Also "hard left liberals" are just progressives amd we represent justice, fairness and people of all walks. So bad.

So one friend mocking another in one case because of British accent and the other because of southern accent deserve to be demissed? Gotcha, plenty of justice and fairness.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Jokes are not allowed.

Locknuts said:
VGPolyglot said:
Well, I guess that answers my question: you are making this into a series. I guess this series is trying to make it seem as though those Marxists have somehow taken over society, right? Well, I guess this is something interest to discuss, but you and I come to very different conclusions. Vive le communisme et l'anarchisme !

They haven't taken over, but they've infected academia, Hollywood and the mainstream media with their destructive ideas.

Thankfully the silent majority can see through the bullshit. 

THe person was probably fired because of PR reasons, not to advance the Marxist cause.

Dark_Lord_2008 said:
The Communists invented political correctness so they can slowly implement totalitarian government control. Political correctness = Communism!

This the kind of surrealist comment you only find in the internet