By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
People say black is the nicest but I hate that shiny black color it shows EVERY tiny scratch and fingerprint... besides the silver one is far sexier.

Around the Network

For those that posted PS3 colors, this thread is titled "Wii Colors" Not PS3 but dam dam dam I'll so buy that fly white PS3. Even though I don't like Sony, I 'm a vg collector so it would be nice.

unholygospel said:
For those that posted PS3 colors, this thread is titled "Wii Colors" Not PS3 but dam dam dam I'll so buy that fly white PS3. Even though I don't like Sony, I 'm a vg collector so it would be nice.

And the reason I went off onto PS3 colors is it generally takes Nintendo less time to get colors out, saving for any supply problems. If Wii hadn't sold as amazingly as it is we may have already seen colors coming in this spring or summer. At this pace probably sometime in 2008. Sony is a little more... well they wait longer for colors statistically.

I don't know about a silver PS3...either black or white would be for me. And for the Wii, either white or black is cool, though I think skins have lots of potential, like the NES skin.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

The skins are kind of hard on the console since they hold some of the heat in; shortening it's life.

Around the Network

that white PS3 by far looks the best. I don't get the addiction to black the white is by far nicer. Personally, of all the Wii colours, white as well is the best, and I'm glad they came out with that first =)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!