By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've heard rumors about the Wii comming out in different colors.  Is this true?  If so, when and in what colors?  Please include any links you have.

Around the Network

I'm sure they'll come out with colors when they keep up production of the current color alone hehe. Black Wiis would sell even faster!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

yeah the black colored wiis wills sell alot more faster

I'm just curious if there is any official news about possible new colors.

There will be more colors, but not until Nintendo can meet the current demand. So maybe sometime in 08...

Around the Network

Meh, personally I rather get a skin. I've seen a Starry starry night one I think is fresh.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

kinda like ipod minis? yup that'll sell well :)

crappy old school NES games are more entertaining than next-gen games.

Not until they can make enough of the current ones, they don't want to run into DSL issues like last holiday with multiple colors selling out and only Pink ones left. ;P There's plenty of good skins out there, for *all* consoles.

The real question is will we see Silver and White PS3's if we do I may even be tempted to sell mine and pick up a silver one.I'm positive Nintendo will unveil them once they get current stock in order and can meet demand, not so sure Sony will do it right away though. I like my consoles in different colors, Black xbox360 white wii and silver PS3 they'd look so lovely and dignified standing together.

A silver or white PS3 would be cool. The black one makes me want to jump around it and smash bones on the ground a la the apes in 2001.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/