By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Message to Trump from former President of Mexico

I have to say, the video was funny. However, while I haven't looked into his Mexican presidency, he has probably done a lot of shady shit himself.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
vivster said:

I think the rule of thumb is here that if you elect Donald Trump as your President you are not allowed to criticize any other country ever again.

Except Brazil, you all can go ahead and do it., a single Trump is nothing.

Don't worry, I'll criticize Brazil, Trump or no Trump

BraLoD said:
vivster said:

I think the rule of thumb is here that if you elect Donald Trump as your President you are not allowed to criticize any other country ever again.

Except Brazil, you all can go ahead and do it., a single Trump is nothing.

Atleast they have the the guts to impeach their leader... only to be replaced by somebody'd who'd not any better.

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

Don't worry, I'll criticize Brazil, Trump or no Trump

Feel free.

HomokHarcos said:

Atleast they have the the guts to impeach their leader... only to be replaced by somebody'd who'd not any better.

If Dilma or Temer were the only problem... we've been "trumped" since ever.

Oh, and Dilma was only impeached for their own personal gain, not because we all wanted/needed it, they don't give a single tought about that (neither did PT, obviously).

It's the political system that is corrupt. They just impeach the leader to make it seem like they're trying to fix the country and make Dilma the scapegoat. You obviously know more about Brazilian politics than me, those were just my observations.

Come on, quit adding fuel to the fire that is Trump. The more truthful bad things he hears about himself, the crazier he'll get. And it'll get to the point where he'll just want to blow up other countries to get us behind him. Stop!

Around the Network
vivster said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Funny stuff.

So when are we gonna get critical about Mexico, the country apparently so awful millions are fleeing?

I say that as a child of a Mexican immigrant.

The country was in a tough spot, Hilary was running too.

Eitherway, countries can do worse then elect Trump. Which is why a good chunk of Mexico has fled here.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

VGPolyglot said:
I have to say, the video was funny. However, while I haven't looked into his Mexican presidency, he has probably done a lot of shady shit himself.

He had good intentions, just the fact that he was the first non-PRI president since the 1930s must say a lot, but the influences he was surrounded of transformed him into more of the same crap. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Metallox said:
VGPolyglot said:

He had good intentions, just the fact that he was the first non-PRI president since the 1930s must say a lot, but the influences he was surrounded of transformed him into more of the same crap. 

Well, when he's going through the system, the system is what he should expect.

Now i want Fox to return to be our president.

In fact is the best one of the last times.

To my american fellas,, we love you guys.
Just be a little more human.

The video is funny because its all based on truth. Trump hasn't actually done anything except a lot of big talk, for example the big political news of the week, DACA whether of not you agree on it
he promised to get rid of it the first day he was in office
Months later, now hes leaving it up congress to decide in 6 months time