By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sakura Spirit & Huniepop (ecchi games) Humble Bundle available now!

Tagged games:

My PC broke, so I won't be able to play these!! Also, I was going to get a new laptop yesterday, but my debit card cock-blocked me from getting it for some reason.

Around the Network
Xen said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
b00bies

Come on, what else am I supposed to say to this?

"You have made my evening, thanks OP"

Understandable, have a nice day.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

VGPolyglot said:
My PC broke, so I won't be able to play these!! Also, I was going to get a new laptop yesterday, but my debit card cock-blocked me from getting it for some reason.

Look at the positive side: ain't nothing that can cock-block you here once you get a new PC.

Xen said:
VGPolyglot said:

Look at the positive side: ain't nothing that can cock-block you here once you get a new PC.

For some reason the authorization failed, so it wouldn't let me buy the new laptop. It was a shame too, because it was hundreds of dollars off. It had 16GB of RAM, not sure if the laptop I'll now get will be anywhere near that.

Back problems: The game(s)

I'm sad i clicked on this thread, I feel the dormant weeb in me trying to escape.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

Gives a new meaning to "beat the average".

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Gives a new meaning to "beat the average".

The only thing I am ashamed of is not seeing this pun.

@Areym: You couldn't have known!

Bumpity bump.