By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The utter lack of western media's reporting on Burmese Genocide is appalling...

Moac said:
Can you really blame the west? Europe could use some of that Burmanese spirit and toss the filth from our shores, expel the Islamists and terrorists. All those Muslims that don´t want to assimilate or that insist on having their way of life in European countries should be grabbed by their scrawny necks and tossed out.

A homogeneous society is at peace with itself, the western civilization needs to realize that as soon as possible.

I don't really care too much about Muslims but it is kind of hard for them to assimilate in Burma considering they have never been recognized as being citizens.  The Buddhist want nothing to do with the Rohingya and in their eyes they aren't worthy of ever being accepted into their country.  Perhaps the best thing for them to do is just to keep fleeing towards Bangladesh.

Around the Network

Why would the US need to intervene? they seem to be doing fine. They get attacked by terrorist, they attack back and now they are on the run.

Just remember, if you start using force, you dont get to decide how much force you get retaliated with.

While genocide is a bit extreme, they are at least fighting back. I hope the west takes note, if they keep this sh** going being apologetic and open borders and getting attacked on a weekly basis, they people will have enough at some point and do the same.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Why would the US need to intervene? they seem to be doing fine. They get attacked by terrorist, they attack back and now they are on the run.

Just remember, if you start using force, you dont get to decide how much force you get retaliated with.

While genocide is a bit extreme, they are at least fighting back. I hope the west takes note, if they keep this sh** going being apologetic and open borders and getting attacked on a weekly basis, they people will have enough at some point and do the same.

Well going into villages and just mowing down all males that are considered fighting age might be perhaps taking it to the extreme.  They obviously don't want the Rohnigya in their country so perhaps they should just line up bulldozers miles long and push the entire population into Bangladesh.  Seems like them killing indiscreetly and raping has about the same effect.

sethnintendo said:
eva01beserk said:

Well going into villages and just mowing down all males that are considered fighting age might be perhaps taking it to the extreme.  They obviously don't want the Rohnigya in their country so perhaps they should just line up bulldozers miles long and push the entire population into Bangladesh.  Seems like them killing indiscreetly and raping has about the same effect.

They might not have the money for all thouse buldozers, they should probably keep doing it their way. We will keep thinking of something in the mean time.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

In the US, the US news mostly reports on US things because it's in... the US.

Around the Network
foodfather said:
Sly tried. But the world didn't take notice.

Bingo. I even have a coworker looking forward to traveling there for vacation. I was left stunned she even mentioned it. 

There was a big report on it on BBC News yesterday.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

AlfredoTurkey said:

In the US, the US news mostly reports on US things because it's in... the US.

Yup. Go ahead and hate the answer but it's legit. 

The better question is where are Muslim nations during all of this. Their countries arebased on the Muslim faith and they turn a blind eye to the genocide of their fellow practicing Muslims.

Also try getting anyone in the western media to say that Buddhist are responsible for violence and you'll see someones head just freeze with smoke coming out.

NawaiNey said:
Have we seen anything this heinous sanctioned by a government since the Holocaust?

Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge in Cambodia comes to mind. Pretty sure North Korea have done some pretty nasty things to their own people. Indonesia in the '60s. Iraq. Equitorial Guinea. 

This sort of shit happens all the time and is horribly under-reported. People consistently underestimate how screwed up human beings and Governments can be.