By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - MS Rant - Three Points I don't understand

Sometimes I think MS has their heads so far up their ass's that they wouldn't know if they should crap out of their ass's or their mouths...

1) Price cuts - Where is the NA Price Cut? its April, a couple weeks before GTA IV and no news or rumours of price cuts on the horizon.. and since MS sucks at keeping secrets this basically means that there is no price cuts on the horizon.

So lets compare Sony's price cuts vs. MS's Price cuts - $200 vs. $50... Woah MS! That's really impressive for a system thats been out a year longer!! <--sarcasm

2) Bundles (GTA IV) - Let's spend $50 million dollars on extra content, but lets not bundle the game with the console because that would be too intelligent... WTF MS?? How dumb are you people.. But then what else could you expect from the same people who sold a Halo 3 Sku WITHOUT THE FREAKING GAME!!

3) European Prices - Hey "European Pricing Dude"!!! Buy a Calculator and look up CONVERSION RATES.. you crazy bastard...

/rant

Ah I feel better..

But seriously, what the hell is wrong with MS, I'm really starting to believe that they're trying to lose this console race. Why so much time in between price cuts? All their doing is giving more time to Sony to lower their production cost and letting them keep up with any MS price cuts.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Around the Network

Finally. An intelligent 360 fan. I applaud you gebx.

I've been trying to figure out what's wrong with Microsoft since Windows ME.

1. It IS possible that Microsoft is doing a VERY good job at hiding their price-cut until the last moment. It's what every retailer's dream to not reveal it before time. so we have to wait and see.

2. Maybe Bundle is not a part of the 50 million dollar deal, Maybe to make the game multi. T2 has to offer Sony something special. (ie other exclusive or maybe even bundle), That would be something completely outside of Microsoft's control.

3. European users are just not biting. it's not Microsoft's fault.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
DMeisterJ said:

You go to most other forum sites the Sony fans are the worse they go out their way to harrass other console fans.

Sony fans are definitely the one's who lack the intelligence. Go to Gamepro and find out. 

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

All 360 fans are intelligent... thats why you rarely see us get banned

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:

All 360 fans are intelligent... thats why you rarely see us get banned

can you edit your post. Solidar and Madkiller beg to differ on this statement

DMeisterJ said:

Would you like to be a banned PS3 fan?

It'd be preferable if you didn't troll the X360 forum, demeaning the intelligence of the 360 posters.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

PooperScooper said:
gebx said:
DMeisterJ said:

All 360 fans are intelligent... thats why you rarely see us get banned

can you edit your post. Solidar and Madskillz beg to differ on this statement

mrstickball said:
DMeisterJ said:

Would you like to be a banned PS3 fan?

It'd be preferable if you didn't troll the X360 forum, demeaning the intelligence of the 360 posters.

Sheesh, I was joking. 

I had no clue it was that huge.

I apologize to all I've offended.

As you can see by gebx's post, he clearly knew that I meant no harm.