By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

CGI-Quality said:
X1Gates said:

The beast is about to go up for preorder on the 21st, I expect it to sell out within a few hours. The true potential of next gen gaming is around the corner with the xbox one x.

In other words, it's been there on PC this whole time.

Yep never said that xbox one X>PC. I'm a console gamer and for all console gamer the X delivers on 4k gaming for the fraction of the price of a PC.

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
X1Gates said:

The beast is about to go up for preorder on the 21st, I expect it to sell out within a few hours. The true potential of next gen gaming is around the corner with the xbox one x.

Like clock work you show up when new Xbox hardware is set to release. It'll be entertaining to have you back...until January at least. 

I'm around just don't post as often :)

X1gates and GribbleGrunger both return at the same time. Odds of them being the same guy who is extremely bipolar? :P

I'm joking but that would be funny.

There's no coincidence, x1gates has just been working hard on his youtube channel.

X1Gates said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Like clock work you show up when new Xbox hardware is set to release. It'll be entertaining to have you back...until January at least. 

I'm around just don't post as often :)

Eh, you basically telegraph when you pop up rather obviously...

Around the Network
X1Gates said:

Yes the most powerful console! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

TAG!!!!

Mario moved up to third.

Welcome back GribbleGrunger.

The PS5 Exists.