By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. September bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

So per ranking and X1X being pre-order seems like this month PS4 will get the smaller lead on NPD.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

I expected a stronger hold in the U.K. for 1X. The PS4 Fifa bundles are already way above it at 7 and 15.

Formerly ilovegirls69  :(

Pionner said:
I expected a stronger hold in the U.K. for 1X. The PS4 Fifa bundles are already way above it at 7 and 15.

The Power of Fifa !! :D 

Cant wait to see next weeks UK sales^^

X1Gates said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Seems like they severely undershipped orders to Amazon and maybe Target, since pre-orders seem to be readily available everywhere else. *shrug*

It's blowing my mind that people are buying the $800 bundle at Gamestop though. Maybe MS should have charged Xbox fans $600 for this thing.

People are willing to fork out for a superior product.

Something something fools and their money...

This thread seems dead lately. I remember during the time of the ps4 sailing high these threads were very popular. Now that the switch is excelling and the XOX about to drop it is deserted??

Around the Network
X1Gates said:
This thread seems dead lately. I remember during the time of the ps4 sailing high these threads were very popular. Now that the switch is excelling and the XOX about to drop it is deserted??

You were a bear in hibernation .

X1Gates said:

These threads were dead even before then. It was always the same old same old PS4 on top......and not things are dead again. The PS4/Switch going back and forth between the top spots nothing new there........the XOX is not even a factor yet to be honest because it is not released......so until Probably Nov it will stay the same......

So you must be remembering a nice while ago....

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

PS4 is doing FIFA and 500GB PS4 for £200 in the UK, I know this is a USA thread but man thats gotta shift some consoles. Are they not doing deals like that in the USA?

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

X1Gates said:

It's been dead for a while. Ever since Xbox One started selling a Wii U numbers. 

Madword said:
PS4 is doing FIFA and 500GB PS4 for £200 in the UK, I know this is a USA thread but man thats gotta shift some consoles. Are they not doing deals like that in the USA?

It seems they will wait for COD WW and SWB II Bundles.