By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 9 Switch games I want

Mother 4 (and/or a remake + world wide release of 3) should be done in the style of Windwaker HD.

Around the Network

Sims 4

Simcity

Animal Crossing

Indie Game: Move or Die

TMS#FE (Sequel or Similar type of Game)

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Animal Crossing
3d donkey kong
Bayonetta 3
Madden for Switch
F-Zero
Mario and Luigi
Kid Icarus Uprising 2 (comes with upriding 1 in hd with improved controls)

Golden sun deserves a second chance from Nintendo.Such a brilliant franchise that could have a big potential on the Switch, assuming Nintendo gives the appropriate budget and care to it.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Mar1217 said:
Boy, sounds more like your typical wet dream.

I could go with a remake of Mother 3 and a great new Mario Tennis "à la" Power Tour(GBA)

Now you made me jealous...  I played the GB Mario Tennis but when I ordered GBA version from Amazon I got a copy of it with marker trying to hide store demo copy on the cart.  Let's just say I finally reviewed a seller on Amazon after getting a demo copy...

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Golden sun deserves a second chance from Nintendo.Such a brilliant franchise that could have a big potential on the Switch, assuming Nintendo gives the appropriate budget and care to it.

Man...I'd love a Golden Sun 4. I still can't believe they didn't have a new game already planned after how the DS one ended. That really makes no sense to me.

I don't think the game needs a big budget or anything though...just focus on the story this time around...and don't end in a cliffhanger if you don't have a plan for your next game.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Mario Strikers 3 is a must. It HAS to come out eventually. It would fit well with sport-like games such as Splatoon and Rocket league.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I want Super Smash Bros., F-Zero, and some type of horror game. Those are my main wishes.

Nine games I want on Switch?

1. Smash 5
2. Final Fantasy Tactics A3
3. Pokemon Red/Blue/Green/Yellow remake
4. Dark Souls Collection
5. Salt and Sanctuary
6. Hyper Light Drifter
7. New Pikmin
8. New Earthbound
9. FFXV Pocket Edition

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Mar1217 said:
sethnintendo said:

Now you made me jealous...  I played the GB Mario Tennis but when I ordered GBA version from Amazon I got a copy of it with marker trying to hide store demo copy on the cart.  Let's just say I finally reviewed a seller on Amazon after getting a demo copy...

Ouch ! 

Wait ... wasn't there an Eshop version of the game on WiiU ?

Possibly.  I'll look into it.  Haven't bought many retro games on Wii U but did transfer over a shitload from a Wii.