By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Plot twist: Deparment of Justice says 'no evidence of Obama wiretapping Trump Tower'

Tremendous.

Around the Network

As someone who isn't an American... Has Trump *ever* told the truth when it came to him vs his opponents like Obama and Hillary?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

NATO said:
"the FBI and DOJ have no records"
can we not pretend this means they never existed?, can we stop blindly believing everything the DOJ and FBI say?

Let's not believe the law enforcement agencies, but Trump's random insane Twitter blathering that caters to his cultish army. You got it, bub. Sound argument there.

Around the Network

Eh. I don't trust Trump, I don't trust the DoJ and I don't trust our government. They're all liars.

Also, do you guys really believe that the DoJ would come forward and admit Obama or the Democratic Party for that matter were trying to manipulate the election? 😂 REALLY? Wish people were more skeptical of EVERYTHING they see or hear from any form of media, official or not. You don't hold that kind of governance without lying your way into power. It is what it is.

Trump sucks btw. But so do all the other rich elite self serving bribe accepting politicians. We even have official avenues for bribery - the lobbying system! Take a step back and apply some critical thinking guys and girls. The American populace is being gamed and true change won't happen until a truly righteous person emerges that can think beyond his or her self.

NATO said:
RJ_Sizzle said:

Let's not believe the law enforcement agencies, but Trump's random insane Twitter blathering that caters to his cultish army. You got it, bub. Sound argument there.

When the fuck did i say believe trump? 

Don't believe any of them, they're all corrupt as fuck. 

You get it.

*pretends to be shocked*

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Signalstar said:
Trump never admits to a lie. He just creates another lie so people forget about the last one.

Well yes...he probably wouldnt be able to if hes a narcissist.

Oh shit! I forgot to post the links, oops

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1