By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Persona 5 Voted the Best Game of All Time by the Famitsu Readership; PS2 Voted Best Platform

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Rem87919394 said:

GTA is better than anything to ever come out of Japan. Stop it lol. Japan is now a 2nd tier market. Look at their sales. I don't take Japan seriously. Get over it. I think the list sucks. Get over it. You opinion wouldn't get to me. It's an opinion. Get over it

This is a forum. If you want a safe space for your stupid comments, I recommend Twitter

Doesn't make your comment any less pathetic and untrue. Seriously you're getting like this over video games 

Around the Network
Rem87919394 said:

COD, Grand Theft Auto, Watch Dogs, Battlefield, Far Cry, and many other titles are just "Very good games. That's about it". Yet I don't see people saying we shouldn't take western tastes seriously. 

GTA is better than anything to ever come out of Japan. Stop it lol. Japan is now a 2nd tier market. Look at their sales. I don't take Japan seriously. Get over it. I think the list sucks. Get over it. You opinion wouldn't get to me. It's an opinion. Get over it

Although, I don't mind your Opinion. GTA is a great game and I see why it could be a game of generation for many people but you should take your own advice that this are opinions of the Japanese audience that different that yours so I guess you should get over it and their opinion wouldn't get to them as well.

And also Persona might not be your cup of tea but Persona is rated high as well in Meta critic for a reason. It's a great game wheter you like it or not so I guess deal with it and get over it.

Rem87919394 said:
Azuren said:

I would say it's still a grade or two above your comment in terms of intelligence.

Sorry I think the Japanese game market is a joke. It's sorry it gets you that sensitive. It's games not that serious 

Not really upset (I assume that's the word you meant, as making me sensitive sounds a tad mature). Just pointing out that your response doesn't really come from a place where thought occurs.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Rem87919394 said:

This is a forum. If you want a safe space for your stupid comments, I recommend Twitter

Doesn't make your comment any less pathetic and untrue. Seriously you're getting like this over video games 

I think you misunderstood my point. I was never mad at you. I just replied to you with a dichatomy that I found interesting, and your response was "lol japan sucks and it's just an opinion bro go away". On the contrary, you're the one being sensitive, not me. 

Persona 5 is probably the best JRPG since like FFIX. So not suprised its that high since its their favorite genre over there. Rest of the list is pretty off though, i would never put Splatoon, hatsume miku, etc in my top 100 even.
I like it that some classics are on there, but this part is also random, where is a link to past? Easily best Snes game that isn't from Square.

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Rem87919394 said:

Although, I don't mind your Opinion. GTA is a great game and I see why it could be a game of generation for many people but you should take your own advice that this are opinions of the Japanese audience that different that yours so I guess you should get over it and their opinion wouldn't get to them as well.

And also Persona might not be your cup of tea but Persona is rated high as well in Meta critic for a reason. It's a great game wheter you like it or not so I guess deal with it and get over it.

Read what I said. I said it was a good game. Reading is fundamental. I didn't reply to any initial statements here but mine seems to have ruffled some feathers. Your opinion is your opinion. I never trashed anyone's opinion here but out comes the sensitivity that's usually here

Rem87919394 said:

I think you misunderstood my point. I was never mad at you. I just replied to you with a dichatomy that I found interesting, and your response was "lol japan sucks and it's just an opinion bro go away". On the contrary, you're the one being sensitive, not me. 

Ok guy, you took the time comment on my initial post. Not the other way around. You went overboard with your senseless first comment. Hilarious how people get from calling a Japan a second tier market

User moderated for this and other posts -RavenXtra

Rem87919394 said:

Ok guy, you took the time comment on my initial post. Not the other way around. You went overboard with your senseless first comment. Hilarious how people get from calling a Japan a second tier market

I don't know why you get off on being purposely misleading .... 

For context my original comment was 

Rem87919394 said:
Another reason not to take Japan seriously when it comes to games currently. Persona 5 is a very good game. That's about it

COD, Grand Theft Auto, Watch Dogs, Battlefield, Far Cry, and many other titles are just "Very good games. That's about it". Yet I don't see people saying we shouldn't take western tastes seriously. 

I wasn't angry, I wasn't aggressive, and at the time you didn't even bring up the "Japan is a secondary market" argument, so there was no way I was responding to that. In fact, I never even responded to that point in any of my replies, so I don't know why you wan to make it seem like i'm butthurt over sales statistics, as if I should care about sales when talking about a person's personal tastes. I was just pointing out an interesting dichatomy that I think is fair. It escalated because your reply to that was to misrepresent me as if I was a raging fanboy constantly stalking and replying to you, and that anyone who disagrees with you should just stop any discussion because "muh sales" and "muh opinion". I was genuinely not even trying to be rude, no joke, I don't mind people who don't like Japanese games. A lot of them ARE relatively niche in todays market. I was just pointing something out and then you made it turn ugly , which it seems like you've done with every other user who's responded to you, even those who were more polite than me. 

As I said, if you want a platform where you can spew ignorant stuff and have a safe space to do it in, I recommend Twitter, not an online forum. 

Edited : ow, banned. Hope I'm not next

Rem87919394 said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Read what I said. I said it was a good game. Reading is fundamental. I didn't reply to any initial statements here but mine seems to have ruffled some feathers. Your opinion is your opinion. I never trashed anyone's opinion here but out comes the sensitivity that's usually here

I aplogize for the Persona part but regardless it's rated high for a reason and it could be consider a best game of all time to Japanese and me so please get over it.

No sensitiity here but the way you handled it and the way you post your opiinion and when someone respond to you that is very mature. XD

EDIT: Oh he is banned. welp.

iF xENOBlade has very good graphic then it could be best game of Universe 

NNID : ShenlongDK
PSN : DarkLong213