Like every single previou... 2 1.09%

Good 31 16.85%

Meh 37 20.11%

Crap 22 11.96%

WTF is this shit!? 45 24.46%

Mainstream hot garbage 38 20.65%

Total:184
AlfredoTurkey said:

You mean a Jack Antonoff and Right Said Fred masterpiece? She doesn't write her own songs. And please... fucking stop with the "angst" nonsense. There's no angst in manufactured, corporate pop. 

Why are you trying to downplay the greatness of this musical piece by Taylor Swift?

This musical piece is pure expression of controlled "angst", expressed in an universal manner that touches deep into the hearts of everyone who hears it, and makes them identify with the song in a personal level and apply the song to their own life experiences.

Such is the sublime musical artistry of Taylor Swift.

Taylor writes her own songs and those supposed co-writers are only there supervising and dumbing down her songs, somewhat, to make them accessible to our lowly senses underserving and lacking understanding of the angelic and holy feelings of one-in-a-billion Taylor Swift.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

I like it, it's catchy though the chorus could have had more punch to it. The part where she says "She's DEAD" sounds so ICONIC. Also, yaaassss at Taylor getting attention even in a forum where people hate pop,  her impact. Now she better avoids that Despacito breaks Mariah's record.

Sad. Taylor used to be good.

it is pretty decent. The one hook in the middle is catch, but the overly repeating "look what you made me do" does not work IMO.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

She's just not very good...

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Around the Network

At first I was very conflicted about the low tone chorus following the initial build up but listening again I appreciate it more. I now think it actually works pretty well. The problem is that the rest of the song doesn't quite get anywhere (expect the part where she says the old Taylor is dead) and there's just too much repetition. But it's not nearly as terrible as people say and certainly not as terrible as Katy Perry's. Shake it Off wasn't even top 5 of 1989 for me anyway so I'm still looking forward to the rest.

bigjon said:
it is pretty decent. The one hook in the middle is catch, but the overly repeating "look what you made me do" does not work IMO.

It's the way she inflicts lyrical aggression against those who wronged her: torturing them with a repeating chorus. Brilliant!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Spotify‏ @Spotify

Look what you made her do.
With over 8m streams, the new @taylorswift13 single has broken 1st day streaming records.

Angelus said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
This would maybe work if she was 10 years younger.

You gotta keep in mind that these people who become celebrities as teenagers and shit, growing up in the public eye, treated as the center of attention, getting pretty much whatever they want....they don't mature like the rest of us. In terms of emotional stability and the like it's highly likely Taylor is closer to a 20 year old than somebody in their 30s.

No excuse tbh there are PLENTY of child/young celebrities that grew up in the public eye that have matured pretty normally and have the emotional stability of their actual age.

tsogud said:
Angelus said:

You gotta keep in mind that these people who become celebrities as teenagers and shit, growing up in the public eye, treated as the center of attention, getting pretty much whatever they want....they don't mature like the rest of us. In terms of emotional stability and the like it's highly likely Taylor is closer to a 20 year old than somebody in their 30s.

No excuse tbh there are PLENTY of child/young celebrities that grew up in the public eye that have matured pretty normally and have the emotional stability of their actual age.

I'm not excusing anything, just saying that's the case for a lot of them, especially when they don't have the right people around them to keep them grounded.