Great 9 4.89%

Like every single previou... 2 1.09%

Good 31 16.85%

Meh 37 20.11%

Crap 22 11.96%

WTF is this shit!? 45 24.46%

Mainstream hot garbage 38 20.65%

Total:184

The video released and it's ICONIC, fantastiqué, incredible yaaaaaasssssssssssss

Around the Network

The Music Video is honestly one of the best that I have seen in a long time. MV of the year easily.

Edit: The Vid saved the song becuase it changes the tone of it from edgy to more fun and satire like Blank Space. Also holy crap does she look Gorgeous.

spurgeonryan said:
sethnintendo said:
What the hell was that... Pop music seems to just get worse and worse.

Weren't you the one who did I do not understand modern music thread?

Yea, I was mainly reffering the decline of rock but one could say all genres have been stagnant or barely going forward for the past decade or two.  To be fair I did try to open up my mind and found a few newer bands that I like such as Queens of the Stone Age and a few others.  I'm not a big fan of women singers and about the only band that I like that has a female co lead would be Fleetwood Mac.

Angelus said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
This would maybe work if she was 10 years younger.

You gotta keep in mind that these people who become celebrities as teenagers and shit, growing up in the public eye, treated as the center of attention, getting pretty much whatever they want....they don't mature like the rest of us. In terms of emotional stability and the like it's highly likely Taylor is closer to a 20 year old than somebody in their 30s.

Pretty much. Clebrities really don't mature until they are on the show "where are they now"

Until they end up broke, unemployed and need to work a 8-5 like 99% of the population, they are dillusional to life.

They basically spend their life being pampered, celebrated, stardom, ect like they are forever the star quarterback in highschool. Meanwhile they have millions of dollars to just toss around without a care in the world, similiar to getting your parents money.

A typical person stress in life is money troubles, stress at work, raising kids, ect. A celebrities stress is like a highschoolers stress. Just rumors/drama/ect. Thus why you randomly hear about some huge celeb fueds like Katy Perry/Taylor Swift. That's cause that is all their life has for stress. Who tweeted something bad, or who said waht or who slept with who's boyfriend. Basically high school drama. Petty stuff. A celebrity is only as matura as their career sucks. THe more successful they are and stay successful the whole never grew up aspect kicks in.

She is sooo good

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Around the Network

Even in Japan  テイラー・スウィフト is doing well (#5 in Japanese iTunes)