By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anybody playing Uncharted LL? What are your impressions?

I gotta get on the road but I've been playing it today. I'm enjoying it but not as much as Uncharted 4. It doesn't look like it's in 4K on PS4 Pro, either.

8/10 so far, though. Probably going to dominate my life until I see the ending. I expected it to blow games like Hellblade and Horizon away graphically but it hasn't. Inmy mind, U4 was still the undisputed champ but maybe I'm remembering it wrong. I don't know.

Anyway, I didn't see a thread. Feel free to make a better one and I'll tell a mod to close this one.

Around the Network

Looking forward to buying it

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Not interested.There are better games out there waiting for my money, and Im kinda tired of Uncharted to be quite honest.Gameplay has become too samey, and while the charachters and narrative are as strong as they have ever been, the overall plot has fallen quite a bit since Uncharted 2.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'll be getting it, but I want to do another playthrough on Hellblade first. Looking forward to ULL though, always liked Chloe.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

I got it, but it's mainly so my brother can play it. Don't know if I'll check it out myself.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Not interested.There are better games out there waiting for my money, and Im kinda tired of Uncharted to be quite honest.Gameplay has become too samey, and while the charachters and narrative are as strong as they have ever been, the overall plot has fallen quite a bit since Uncharted 2.

That's kinda what most reviewers are saying. It's not a bad or flawed by any means but this is basically uncharted: strong indepedent female edition. Great characters, interesting story, cool set pieces but we've seen this before and arguably, done better in the same franchise. I got mine waiting at home and pretty pumped for it but Uncharted is gonna need a shake up or will quickly become the Sony cash cow.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

When I was a kid and got my PS3 it came with all three Uncharted games free. I ended up playing 1 and 2 and loving them, but got bored and stopped playing at 3. Even now I have the Uncharted collection and Uncharted 4 sitting waiting to be finished.

So no, I am not buying Lost Legacy right now. For me personally I also think it's expensive, a 7 hour game for 40$ with some horde or Uncharted 4 which was 12-15 hours for 60$. I know they give you the MP content but I honestly dont think Id play the MP and question it's value to a majority of LL owners. I'll wait till it is down to 20$ for me(plz no hate). I do wonder how it will compare to 1,2,3 though. Seems like 4 is the benchmark. I really loved Chloe in 2 so I hope she gets justice.

Also I am surprised by how much people are saying this is feminist propoganda

Areym said:
Nautilus said:

That's kinda what most reviewers are saying. It's not a bad or flawed by any means but this is basically uncharted: strong indepedent female edition. Great characters, interesting story, cool set pieces but we've seen this before and arguably, done better in the same franchise. I got mine waiting at home and pretty pumped for it but Uncharted is gonna need a shake up or will quickly become the Sony cash cow.

I have my copy at home waiting to be played already pre installed. I have a funny feeling this is a very early test run for a series that will feature their daughter as the main protagonist on Ps5. 

Dat Chloe booty! Not as impressive as Uncharted 2/3 but still... Mmm mmmm!

This game needs alternative skins. I'd buy them.

Played it about an hour and a half so far and love it. It's similar to Uncharted 4, yes, in that it's built off the same gorgeous graphics engine and has similar gameplay, but the story feels more lighthearted and fun. I loved Uncharted 4's serious story, yet LL feels more like a traditional adventure story. In that way, it reminds a bit more of Uncharted 2 and 3. Plus, Chloe is an amazing main character.