By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - It's the end! NO hope! it's all OVER! (Game of Thrones S7 Episode 6 spoilers)

SecondWar said:
AbbathTheGrim said:

And yet here you are posting, trusting your ever wandering eyes not to look for an instant where they shouldn't. Must be the masochistic nature of humans and love for danger.

Well, I just wanted to say my piece. I went straight to the quick post box and clicked away as soon as I posted. Survived until the airing with just one minor spoiler.  Didn't even read your reply until just now.

No prob, we've all been there. I've put myself in the same situation as you and played with fire by getting in discussions about stuff I have yet to watch and would otherwise not have spoiled for myself. :P

My post was more of a reflection of "us", if you know what I mean.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
The whole "lets go North to get a wight" plot line has been kinda stupid to be honest but it produced some cool moments.

They started with that in Season 1, but the arm they brought back decayed before it was presented to King Joffrey.

Currently (Re-)Playing: Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void Multiplayer, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Currently Watching: The Shield, Stein's;Gate, Narcos