By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Jake Paul loses subs when he's about to hit 10 million

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
I think it's important to bring up that losing subs won't do much if he still produces some of the most consistently popular content on youtube ...

I mean this guy literally made a video(while laughing) about his brother being evicted and decided to make it a discussion about whether or not to let his brother move in.... I don't think hits against him will stop his popularity, at least NOT like Leafy

Most of these videos are planned before they record a certain scene in a vlog.

Around the Network
jason1637 said:
I think it's important to bring up that losing subs won't do much if he still produces some of the most consistently popular content on youtube ...

I mean this guy literally made a video(while laughing) about his brother being evicted and decided to make it a discussion about whether or not to let his brother move in.... I don't think hits against him will stop his popularity, at least NOT like Leafy

I don't think that part was planned though. The video starts with him getting a random phone call and laughing at the brother, and then the part that was planned wast the Jake Paul meetup thing, where a fan got to meet up with him and go in a car and drive around.

jason1637 said:

I don't think that part was planned though. The video starts with him getting a random phone call and laughing at the brother, and then the part that was planned wast the Jake Paul meetup thing, where a fan got to meet up with him and go in a car and drive around.

I not a Jake Pauler but looking at that part video you're talking about his brother made a video going to Jakes house and asking to move in. I belive they recorded a part for Jakes vlog then a part for Logans vlogs because when you look back you dont see 2 people recording at the same time.

jason1637 said:

I not a Jake Pauler but looking at that part video you're talking about his brother made a video going to Jakes house and asking to move in. I belive they recorded a part for Jakes vlog then a part for Logans vlogs because when you look back you dont see 2 people recording at the same time.

That's funny. Either way, the guy has done bad stuff before, so I don't really see the point in carrying out this discussion over one example ...

I don't get why youtubers would plan to make videos that make them look like assholes anyways, but hey, that's actually one of the videos he wasn't called out for. 

jason1637 said:

That's funny. Either way, the guy has done bad stuff before, so I don't really see the point in carrying out this discussion over one example ...

I don't get why youtubers would plan to make videos that make them look like assholes anyways, but hey, that's actually one of the videos he wasn't called out for. 

Yeah i agree Jake has done some really dumb shit.

Most of his fans are like 5 so they will think him being an asshole is him being "savage"

Around the Network

Dab on the haters