By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 85 Meta (45 Reviews) - 87 Opencritic (42 Reviews)

TruckOSaurus said:
What's this DLC talk? Is it UC4 DLC or a standalone game?

Technically both I guess. Explorers Pack and Triple Pack owners get it at no extra charge. But you don't need the base game to use it and it has its own Platinum.

Around the Network
Zkuq said:

Pretty good, no surprises here for me.

ArchangelMadzz said:
85 for DLC, That's crazy left behind at 88 still remains the highest rated DLC ever though right?
DonFerrari said:
85 for a DLC seem good.
V-r0cK said:
That's pretty amazing for a DLC. I dont think anybody expected this to score better than the other UC games, but is doing better than UC Golden Abyss.

It's not DLC.

It's DLC when you have Uncharted 4 but it's also a standalone release.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Just like Hearts of Stone and Blood & Wine for the Witcher 3, this game is a Stand Alone Expansion of Uncharted 4.

When i hear of a DLC, i think of an extra hour of content.

When the DLC is almost as long as the main game, i think about it as an Expansion.

I'm surprised it went below 90%.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

If this is a standalone release, I am def going to be picking up. I heard this has a little less shooting and a little more exploration/climbing/jumping, etc. that maybe is a return to U1/2 roots. I think I like that idea. Any word on price? $40?

Around the Network
ArchangelMadzz said:
Zkuq said:

It's not DLC.

It's not DLC. Downloaded games aren't called DLC, or otherwise practically every game these days is DLC if that's how you like your games.

Zkuq said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

It's not DLC. Downloaded games aren't called DLC, or otherwise practically every game these days is DLC if that's how you like your games.

inFAMOUS First light
Blood Dragon
Left Behind
Gat out of Hell

These are all examples of the same thing.  It's literally called standalone DLC. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

People act like 86 is bad or something. Jeez.

And who cares about reviews from a bunch of sites no one's heard of anyway? I never bother with things like meta critic.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Zkuq said:

It's not DLC.

No, it's not. It's given to you if you got the Triple Pack pass for Uncharted 4, since a single player story expension was planned and promised with it. So they keep their word for those who bought the pack expecting a single player expension.

But it's really a stand alone game.

Dtoid have it a 9, what's wrong with it exactly?.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"