By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Undertale PS4/PSV Reviews | 97 on Meta!

4 reviews is not nearly enough to have a definitive conclusion.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Gunning for that "most overrated game of all time" title!

You played it? What's your opinion?

Ka-pi96 said:
Xen said:

I haven`t played it. Looks like utter trash though, so I simply can`t understand the popularity.

Neither can I, but after watching some small gameplay videos I can understand some of its appeal (certainly, not 90%+ worth of).

I might get it on a PSN sale down the line.

Ka-pi96 said:
Xen said:

I haven`t played it. Looks like utter trash though, so I simply can`t understand the popularity.

You really shouldnt judge it on its graphics. Give it a shot and it ll surprise you.

no bitch, ponies are fucked. 4 reviews orgasm HAHAH

Around the Network

*puts on helmet*

Here we go again...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

4 reviews? Certainly gonna go down

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

vivster said:
Another deeply flawed game with people pretending it's a 10.

Have u played it?

I personally don't understand the point of Undertale at all, and specifically its humour, based on watching some Youtube videos.

Ka-pi96 said:
Xen said:

Its a masterpiece honestly, and its really easy to have that kind of opinion when you havent played the game.I will admit that its not for everyone though.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Ka-pi96 said:
JRPGfan said:

You really shouldnt judge it on its graphics. Give it a shot and it ll surprise you.

Judging it on what people have said about it as well, rather than just it`s graphics. Sounds awfully.... SJWy to me.

That vibe is there.

Hiku said:
Xen said:

Neither can I, but after watching some small gameplay videos I can understand some of its appeal (certainly, not 90%+ worth of).

I might get it on a PSN sale down the line.

A friend of mine whom has always shared my tastes in games, anime, movies, etc (favorite game is the same, Suikoden 2) recommended that I play it and said it was really good. Everything she's recommended to me over the past 15 years has always been amazing, so I plan on playing it.
I wasn't going to before she said it, based on what I had seen, so I share your sentiments.

I hope that I don't forget to ask you as to your thoughts about it, then.