By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - White Supremacist Drives Car into Counter-Protesters (20 Injured, One Dead)

Arnold Schwarzengger has a message for Nazis.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network

Confederate soldiers are considered U.S. Veterans by U.S laws.

https://www.truthorfiction.com/confederate-soldiers-are-considered-u-s-veterans-under-federal-law/

http://uscode.house.gov/statutes/pl/85/425.pdf
Look at the bottom of the first page of this pdf. It's concerning equal benifits for Confederate vets. It mainly just benifited spouses of civil war vets because most confederate vets had died of old age by then.

I hope this is the last of such ghastly incidents. Human stupidity is beyond control

CGI-Quality said:
Donutsticks said:
SpokenTruth, do you even live in the south? If you don't then maybe it's not your place to decide what appropriate for the people that do?

With this thinking, people from Europe shouldn't be in these topics discussing the core of America's situation regarding politics, race, or religion. In reality, however, it doesn't take a Southern American to discuss real issues that may take place in the South. So every voice matters.

I agree with the spirit of this. I don't believe people have to be a part of some exclusive club to have an opinion on something or for their opinion to count as much as others. 

elric316 said:
I hope this is the last of such ghastly incidents. Human stupidity is beyond control

Yeah unlikely. I'm sure it'll happen many more times as long as Trump is in the white house. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
elric316 said:

Yeah unlikely. I'm sure it'll happen many more times as long as Trump is in the white house. 

The hyperbole is strong with this one....

Aeolus451 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

The KKK and Neo-Nazi look to "fufill the promises of Donald Trump". So as long he's there this isn't going to stop. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Aeolus451 said:

The KKK and Neo-Nazi look to "fufill the promises of Donald Trump". So as long he's there this isn't going to stop. 

You're injecting what you want into things that have nothing to do with it.

Aeolus451 said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I'm not injecting anything. Those are David Duke's words. 

FIT_Gamer said:
Aeolus451 said:

I'm not injecting anything. Those are David Duke's words. 

Trump never promised anything to them or endorsed them. No one wants anything to do with 'em. 

Let's flip this around to show the fallacy in your way of thinking. Black supremacists liked obama.  They were certainly more active with him in office but was he responsible for them or their actions just because they liked him?