By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which gaming ecosystem do you play most on?

Which gaming ecosystem do you play most on?

Nintendo 90 31.03%

Steam 33 11.38%

GOG 3 1.03%

Sony 125 43.10%

MS 30 10.34%

other? 9 3.10%

Total:290
Cerebralbore101 said:
Chazore said:

Does that mean the Steam library you have is bad that you cannot be willing to do anything with it?.

No it's a good library. I just have a huge backlog of games. I have games for the NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, GBA, DS, 3DS, and Switch. It's well over 200 games, and I have about thirty games in my steam library. 

Fair doos.

WolfpackN64 said:
GOG first then Steam. Steam has the most to offer, but GOG is just more of a pleasure to use. Whenever I can, I buy my games on GOG. That they're DRM free is a bonus.

Usually, Linux compatibility is also a criterion for buying games on GOG (one reason why the Witcher III isn't in my library yet). And if games don't get ported, Wine compatibility with GOG games is often just a bit better than with Steam.

Aye, I've started doing that more recently with GoG. THe more new or old indie titles that end up on GoG, the more I end up nabbing there. I bought Witcher 3 from GoG to support CDPR and their storefront.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

PS4>Switch>3DS>PS3>Wii>Vita>DS>>>PS2>PS1>N64>SNES>Mega Drive>GB Advance>>PC (I can run Fallout 2!)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>XBone

Sony in a great part, barely touching PC/Steam.

PC 35%, Nintendo 65%
It changes month to month.

Splatoon 2 and Mario Kart really have really taken up a fair bit of my time.