By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - where are the greatest hits games for the ps3

They're gonna copy the Microsoft pricing scheme, so it's gonna be $30 for the greatest hit releases, sadly.

That Was Left-Handed

Xbox Live: Spire VII

Playstation 3 Network: Spire_VII

Around the Network

They need to lower the price to $20, $30 is still too much for many of the games. You can get so many 360 games for $10 to $20 its crazy, PS3 needs to do this ASAP.

Hopefully they will introduce a Platinum range soon, with prices of games at £20, this would be a big boost for whatever games they are.

Hmm, pie.

seriously, where are these? i will buy folklore in a heartbeat if it becomes a greatest hit.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

They will be out by the end of the year, likey this holiday

Around the Network
Griffin said:
They need to lower the price to $20, $30 is still too much for many of the games. You can get so many 360 games for $10 to $20 its crazy, PS3 needs to do this ASAP.

They don't need to do it, PS3 gamers wants it  :).

JUST REMEMBER!!! HOW BIGGER THE SIG, HOW SMALLER THE ****

Griffin said:

consider a 360 if price of games is an issue for you.

I don't think 30$ greatest hits for PS3 is a bad price at all. In fact, in Canada, that was the standard price for PS2 greatest hits up until last year when they started price matching with the US.

This is at least the case in Quebec.

Errr... for the guys who live in Europe and dont already know this. The price has been dropped on the SCEE selection of games.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Dogs Rule said:
I don't think 30$ greatest hits for PS3 is a bad price at all. In fact, in Canada, that was the standard price for PS2 greatest hits up until last year when they started price matching with the US.

This is at least the case in Quebec.

It was all over Canada. 

I think $30 would be a fair price. Game prices have gone up on the PS3 to $60, half-price wouldn't be a bad deal.  What did PS2 games start off at......$49.99?