By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I did the dumbest thing yesterday...

So many sad stories. The worst I did was deleting a Fatal Frame file with 100% ghosts captured. I needed the space and 1mb was too much. I didn`t know about code breaker at the time. Now I have about 100+ save files for all PS2 games I finished on my pendrive and PC, but no FF.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

lets see, my ps1 memory card got completely corrupted. lost a few games on that.

i think i had two games get corrupted on ps2, i think nba street 2 and nfl street. nfl street was so tough, i think ive played it twice since that delete. i was finished with nba street so that didnt matter so much.

my pillars of gaming: kh, naughty dog, insomniac, ssb, gow, ff

i officially boycott boycotts.  crap.

I deleted my TP file by accident during my first playthrough...40 hours gone :(

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Oh, also:

First Kotor game. Got three pieces of the map to the Star Forge. Bastila gets taken. I crash-land on the planet after getting the fourth piece. I go save the game, and my file gets corrupted.........

So I go to load my other copy of that same file and save, same deal.....

I clean my Xbox and the disc, and thank the lord, I was able to load the last autosave and continue my game

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

So many horror stories. I may aswell share mine.

My brother would play my Pokemon games and he always went new game but never saved.

Until one time he did. It was on my Silver with my strong Pokemon. (LVL 95 Typhlosion.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot
Around the Network

Feel sorry for you.

I had a similar moment about a 2 years back when clearing out a Playstation memory card I for some reason, even while checking which file it was still just up and deleted my perfect save file of Final Fantasy VII. Ruby and Emerald defeated, etc, etc, only hing really left from being perfect perfect was master materias but I had all other materia's so just didn't mind doing that bit.

But I just up and deleted it anyway, my save file before that is before I defeat Ruby Weapon and when I tried....well, I just can't, I lose everytime. :(

Hmm, pie.

happen to me also was playing Mario rpg on the snes played for about 4 hours straight without saving. when i was about the quit in save my progress i accidentally knock my snes off the shelf in lost everything

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

that sux

my girlfriend deciced to delete my phantom hourglass saved data including a 34 win 8 losses record on battle with 90% of the big plays, in it's place was a file called "kitty", needless to say i wasn't very happy.

nintendo and sega fan since i was old enough to hold a game controller.

note: my games collection on my profile is only 20ish% complete, i've got a boatload of 360,saturn and dreamcast games to add and a few ps3 games, thanks :)

damn that sucks .....brings back nightmares of my gamecube memory card getting corrupted (damn madcatz) had to spend 50+ hours unlocking everything again in Melee getting Mewtwo the 2nd time around was a pain in the ass.