By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Anyone else a fan of Dance Moms?

Sorry I don't get off on under aged girls dancing with their botoxed up mums bitching.

I googled to see wtf it was and the fact that this shows rating are better then some of the best documentaries ever made is sad.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Sorry I don't get off on under aged girls dancing with their botoxed up mums bitching.

I googled to see wtf it was and the fact that this shows rating are better then some of the best documentaries ever made is sad.

The show is pretty good imo and the dancers are really talented. They won the East cot nationals and are now going after the west coast nationals.

OP-Anyway the newest episode just finished up and they won the firts group dance and duets they were #1 and #2 so they did really well. Can't wait to see Lillies olo next week. She's now working with Sia so i think she has potential to be the new Mattie.

Cobretti2 said:

Can I be trendy and just blame millennials?  Something I see so often today that blows me away is how connected people are these days with the internet and yet people are still so clueless about history and other cultures past culture but can name every idiot on a reality show. Kids these days haven't any culture.