By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Epic: "UT3 for 360 still underway"

Unreal Tournament 3 still alive for Xbox 360

It's been a while since we've talked about Unreal Tournament 3 on the Xbox 360, but Epic's Mark Rein has said in the game's forums that the port is due to be shown in a couple of weeks at Midway's Gamers' Day in Vegas. He says there is no "particular release date yet," but that the title is "coming along really nicely."

We're still a little curious about what UT3 on Xbox 360 will offer. The PS3 version recently received free maps (something we know MS doesn't like to do) and Rein previously admitted there were complications with Microsoft over modding. Hopefully there'll be some answers at Midway's Gamers' Day on April 17.

My thoughts?  Good to know, even though there are still lots of questions. 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

So, basically the 360 version will be the garbage port this time around? Good news for PS3 owners for a change.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

....its still coming at all?

What about the Mac version ffs!!! I remember when they said it would be released with the PC version!!!

I cared about this game a lot more last year. I'm not even sure if it's worth releasing it, especially considering the monster CoD4 turned out to be.

Around the Network

Dead on arrival...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

how many people at epic do you think are actually working on UT3 for 360? They say they have 2 seperate teams, but would'nt most be working of GoW2?

http://www.youtube.com/sweetlamakidsenior .....SSBB, Gears, GTA vids

Sweetlamakid got banned so it's now sweetlamakidsenior

"Good games come and go, but Gears is forever"

RDBRaptor said:
So, basically the 360 version will be the garbage port this time around? Good news for PS3 owners for a change.

But what about us? No one deserves crappy ports (I mean NO ONE), and I'm sure Epic knows how to work with the 360 anyways.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Another shooter game should cancel it and bring out Gears of War 2 late September/ early October to increase momentum leading into Xmas.

I don't blame them for going through with the port since it didn't sell very well and they spent a lot of cash on it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."