By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why do I always get the NOOB teamates in Splatoon 2?? (LOST 7 times in a row!!)

Okay Splatoon 2 is a frustrating game when you get partnered with the poor skilled teammates all the time. Here I am getting over 1500p in EVERY match while the 2nd best player on my team gets a little over 700p LIKE WHY?? I PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND WIN, NOT BABYSIT AND CARRY AWFUL SPLATOON 2 PLAYERS. This isn't the first time this happened, I also got the noob players on the first Splatoon game (I wrote a thread EXACTLY like this one last year about it)

I have dozons of screenshots to prove this. I get more p than the winning team players. Does Nintendo do this on purpose or what?  Like Splatoon 2 has other problems like when you first start the open they FORCE you to read that boring japenese inspired intro to the current stages, and lack of voicechat (NORMAL VOICECHAT)  but the this problem is by far the worst. It's like they take my skills and pair me up to the new/poor skilled players.

Besides the problems, this game is fun but this just really gets me angry just like the first Splatoon game did.      

Around the Network

It's a video game. Chill out. You are there to have fun first. A video game should never make you angry. If it does. Put it down,do something else or play something else.

Lol complaining about Turf War, seriously though are you using the Aerospray?? Because that thing will out ink every weapon in the game, even if the one using it is trash

Play Splatoon 1 then, the people that are left are the hardcore fans

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

You're not alone! I dont mind it in turfwars, but in Ranked mode It makes me flip!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Sounds like bad luck in terms of matchmaking. Shrug it off. This is a VERY Rocket League-ish/every online team game ever made scenario. When it happens, I like being King Shit of Shit Mountain.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Always the same complaint from noobs. You won't hear those complaints from good players because either their good enough to carry or clever enough to get themselves a team. Stop trying to blame your inability to do those things on your team mates.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Nintation360 said:

Okay Splatoon 2 is a frustrating game when you get partnered with the poor skilled teammates all the time. Here I am getting over 1500p in EVERY match while the 2nd best player on my team gets a little over 700p LIKE WHY?? I PLAY TO HAVE FUN AND WIN, NOT BABYSIT AND CARRY AWFUL SPLATOON 2 PLAYERS. This isn't the first time this happened, I also got the noob players on the first Splatoon game (I wrote a thread EXACTLY like this one last year about it)

I have dozons of screenshots to prove this. I get more p than the winning team players. Does Nintendo do this on purpose or what?  Like Splatoon 2 has other problems like when you first start the open they FORCE you to read that boring japenese inspired intro to the current stages, and lack of voicechat (NORMAL VOICECHAT)  but the this problem is by far the worst. It's like they take my skills and pair me up to the new/poor skilled players.

Besides the problems, this game is fun but this just really gets me angry just like the first Splatoon game did.      

Really 1500 points and you're still losing?  What is your tactic?  Kills or paint cover? Depending on what you're doing, you may have not played the role that helped your team.  If I see we have one roller, I cover them.  Make sure they can always retreat for me to kill and them to cover.

1500 is an impressive average, seeing that you don't even get the 1000 points for winning.  And you say they get like 700 or higher.  Actually that doesn't seem so bad for your team either.  I see average lows like 500 myself, but that usually signals a win for us.  Maybe you do have some bad luck.  Hmmm what is your current level? Let me see if you're average for your level, yeah?

Here we go again.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Take it on the chin man. Less skilled gamers or children have every right to play the game as you have.