Lynel 99 52.94%

Guardian 34 18.18%

Molduga 23 12.30%

Hinox 16 8.56%

Talus 15 8.02%

Total:187
Namiirei said:

None.

Each mini-boss after 2nd temple was Killed without be able to move with the 3 thunders magic + a few hits of a good weapon.

Not the white lynels. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Not the white lynels. 

It does stun them aswell.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Not the white lynels. 

Yeah I know but a "few hits" is an understatement. I used the thunder 3 times plus got on their back with great weapons and it took way more than a few hits. 

Honestly I wish it was that easy to kill a white lynel

Lynels are the coolest ones, and the hardest ones to fight, I am now powerful enough to soundly beat red and blue ones, but the white and silver ones are still difficult. The silver ones can do every move in the book, even teleport. Didn't even try the hard mode yet so I can only imagine the golden lynels.

Guardians are probably the most intimidating ones, and equally difficult when aren't equipped for them yet. They can make a total mess of things. It's also the only enemy I'm afraid to lose my Hylian Shield to because a direct hit of it's laser does like a billion damage. They're great to fight though and you feel like a bad-ass beating one if them.

I like both those more than the ones with health bars, and they're tougher too. Talusses are just annoying most times and Hinox are cool, but not that hard even early on unless one of them corners you. Molduga are cool, and can be a bit difficult until you figure out a few tricks and safe spots.

I pick Lynels. Closely followed by the Guardians.

Einsam_Delphin said:

Yeah I know but a "few hits" is an understatement. I used the thunder 3 times plus got on their back with great weapons and it took way more than a few hits. 

Getting on it's back? I wasn't aware that did anything, they would just shake until I ran out of stanima when I tried it.

Strength increasing food n gear also help. It's plenty killable before all 3 lightning stuns are done. Then of course, you can also stun it by shooting an arrow in it's face.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

Getting on it's back? I wasn't aware that did anything, they would just shake until I ran out of stanima when I tried it.

Strength increasing food n gear also help. It's plenty killable before all 3 lightning stuns are done. Then of course, you can also stun it by shooting an arrow in it's face.

Huh? I don't know what you're saying. All I'm saying is that it probably toook about 20 hits with a 55 dmg weapon on a white lynel(which honestly I thought until now was the most powerful lynel) even when using the three lightning strikes.

Huh? I don't know what you're saying. All I'm saying is that it probably toook about 20 hits with a 55 dmg weapon on a white lynel(which honestly I thought until now was the most powerful lynel) even when using the three lightning strikes.

Can't make what I said anymore clear. Though I looked it up and you actually can attack while on it's back, but I bet that does less damage than charge spinning with a two handed weapon.

You said you wish it was that easy to kill a lynel. How can you tell me this isn't easy? :L

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qimJ7YouLWE

Einsam_Delphin said:

Can't make what I said anymore clear. Though I looked it up and you actually can attack while on it's back, but I bet that does less damage than charge spinning with a two handed weapon.

You said you wish it was that easy to kill a lynel. How can you tell me this isn't easy? :L

That's just lucky though.

Einsam_Delphin said:

I have no where near that stamina and getting that many two handed full swings before it got up didnt happen for me at all. You can make anything look easy when you have that much stamina. I just tried to kill a white lynel with a high level damage weapon and it took like 7 minutes. To be fair i was jumping on igs bacl after stunning it with lightning and not using a swing. Buf even if i did id probably have enough stamina for like 3 full swings. Maybe its a lot easier using the strategy in the video, ill try it out next time. I assumed because its usually harder to mount a lynel that just do a full swing , and because it prompts to get on its bacl, that that would be the best way to kill it but i guess not

S.Peelman said:

That's just lucky though.

Nope, it can be done 100% consistently. 

I have no where near that stamina and getting that many two handed full swings before it got up didnt happen for me at all. You can make anything look easy when you have that much stamina. I just tried to kill a white lynel with a high level damage weapon and it took like 7 minutes. To be fair i was jumping on igs bacl after stunning it with lightning and not using a swing. Buf even if i did id probably have enough stamina for like 3 full swings. Maybe its a lot easier using the strategy in the video, ill try it out next time. I assumed because its usually harder to mount a lynel that just do a full swing , and because it prompts to get on its bacl, that that would be the best way to kill it but i guess not

Well yeah, even Molduga can be tough if you fight it ineffectively, but when doing it optimally, Lynels are easy peasy. Also I'd definitely be prioritizing Stanima upgrades as you only need enough hearts to not get OHKO'd, plus there's fairys and meals that give you more hearts than your maximum aswell as gear upgrades improving defense. As long as you can't die in one hit, you're basically invincible as you can fully heal yourself before you get hit again.