By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Who plays Yokai Watch 2?

gabzjmm23 said:
boypita said:

It´a great game for kids, but also for adults :P It would be awesome if it had the same success as Japan :)

true.  I would love to come back to Yokai Watch but the backlog of games I have are a ton.  Maybe you'll be starting with Yokai 3 by the time I will try to start again with Yokai 2.  

do you know the improvements that psychic spectre would have?  planning to buy it for me and the kids. :)

The new trailer came out today :D

:)

Around the Network

ive considered it, but i really dont know much about it. i feel like it will just turn out to be another wannabe pokemon game, but have the cheap plastic-y feel of all the other ones.

but idk, give me a break down. what exactly is this game like?

Yerm said:
ive considered it, but i really dont know much about it. i feel like it will just turn out to be another wannabe pokemon game, but have the cheap plastic-y feel of all the other ones.

but idk, give me a break down. what exactly is this game like?

People keep saying it´s just a "wannabe Pokemon". But it´s not. In fact, it´s nothing similar to it. 

The only "similar" thing you´re going to find is the "collectable monster" thing. There are lots of yokais to collect  (over 350) and the desings (at least to me) are awesome :)

The battle system is great. People say: "But you only watch them fight, you don´t do anything". But that´s not true. You need to make a team of six yokais all with their uniques abilities and types and combine them to make a good team. It´s a very challenging game. 

You will never defeat Kat Kraydel if you "ONLY WATCH THEM FIGHT".

It´s an awesome game, I love it since the first one and can´t wait for Psychic Specters <3