By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First Splatoon 2 Weapon DLC Coming July 22nd/23rd - Inkbrush

The first additional weapon will be available on July 22nd (6PM PST / 10PM EST) / July 23rd (3AM BST / 4AM CEST), and it’s the Inkbrush! It comes with Splat Bombs (Sub Weapon) and Splashdown (Special Weapon)!

Nintendo will be adding the first new weapon to Splatoon 2 tomorrow. Players can begin using the Inkbrush tonight in North America, and tomorrow in Europe.

Times are as follows:

– 7 PM PT
– 10 PM ET
– 3 AM in the UK
– 4 AM in Europe

The Inkbrush features Splat Bombs as its Sub Weapon. Splashdown is its Special Weapon.

http://nintendoeverything.com/ 

Around the Network

Oh, so that's why I see alot of people using it...strange to release it one day after launch of the game.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Interesting, wasn't the Inkbrush the first DLC weapon aswell ?

Splashdown is the perfect special for this. You can zip in so fast with the Inkbrush, that the other team won't know what hit them.

Yes I love the inkbrush the only weapon I used in the original splatoon

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network

I wonder why it wasn't in the game in the 1st place. It's nothing new to the game. Something like that umbrella weapon would be more fitting.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread