By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Guys, be honest

Nighthawk117 said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Did you miss me

No. Not when we've got LadyJ to get a boner about.  Plus, her boobs are bigger than yours and she's younger and has a tighter ass.

Not to mention she won the best-looking user contest for this year.  Schwiing !

What the hell...

Dude, you seriously need to get it together. That's flatout disgusting

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Nighthawk117 said:

No. Not when we've got LadyJ to get a boner about.  Plus, her boobs are bigger than yours and she's younger and has a tighter ass.

Not to mention she won the best-looking user contest for this year.  Schwiing !

What the hell...

I really don't want to get into a whole thing over this, but I have to ask: Why do you find this disgusting?

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

If that's you in the pink shirt, then, yes, yes I did.

I remember you OP, but we had no interaction, and you've been gone during my most active period on VGC. If you're back, welcome, the more the merrier.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

I sure did!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
No, because people come and go. That's how VGC is.

And yet Rol is constant😜

COKTOE said:
monocle_layton said:

What the hell...

I really don't want to get into a whole thing over this, but I have to ask: Why do you find this disgusting?

Look man, I don't judge for preferences. You can be into whatever you want - it doesn't impact me.

However, I think going around commenting on how tight a chick's asshole may be is simply...well, gross. It doesn't make it any better that the dude barely knows her. I don't see how anyone can be comfortable saying such things so calmly.

monocle_layton said:
COKTOE said:

Look man, I don't judge for preferences. You can be into whatever you want - it doesn't impact me.

However, I think going around commenting on how tight a chick's asshole may be is simply...well, gross. It doesn't make it any better that the dude barely knows her. I don't see how anyone can be comfortable saying such things so calmly.

Oh for fuck sake. Only noticed the pics. I didn't even see his comment about younger, bigger boobs, tighter ass. My bad. Totally retracted, and agree with you.

COKTOE said:
monocle_layton said:

Oh for fuck sake. Only noticed the pics. I didn't even see his comment about younger, bigger boobs, tighter ass. My bad. Totally retracted, and agree with you.

I just cringed hard when I read it. I don't like playing police, but sometimes people need to look at what they say online (and in real life) to people. Just because you have some creepy fantasy, no need to let the world learn...

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I remember when Onionberry posted a pic of herself and a dude said he'd eat her ass or something. He got called out on it, went on a rampage about how she's asking for it and deserves anything which happens to her, and he got banned. Sick fucks like these are the reason why gamers get a bad reputation. It's as though their only experience with women is through their damn body pillows and anime (and their mom).

monocle_layton said:
COKTOE said:

I just cringed hard when I read it. I don't like playing police, but sometimes people need to look at what they say online (and in real life) to people. Just because you have some creepy fantasy, no need to let the world learn...

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I remember when Onionberry posted a pic of herself and a dude said he'd eat her ass or something. He got called out on it, went on a rampage about how she's asking for it and deserves anything which happens to her, and he got banned. Sick fucks like these are the reason why gamers get a bad reputation. It's as though their only experience with women is through their damn body pillows and anime (and their mom).

Welcome to the internet.